The Stingray

Top 25 TV shows of all time! (Voting closed -- winners announced Oct 24!!)

1. The Wire2. I, Claudius3. The Twilight Zone4. Seinfeld5. Arrested Development6. Battlestar Galactica (The Modern Reboot)7. Band of Brothers8. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer10. Game of Thrones11. LOST12. The Good Wife13. South Park14. Monk15. Firefly16. Hannibal17. State of Play18. M*A*S*H*19. Rome20. 2421. The Daily Show/The Colbert Report23. Law & Order24. The Wonder Years25. Gilmore Girls

• Like 2

1. The Wire2. I, Claudius3. The Twilight Zone4. Seinfeld5. Arrested Development6. Battlestar Galactica (The Modern Reboot)7. Band of Brothers8. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer10. Game of Thrones11. LOST12. The Good Wife13. South Park14. Monk15. Firefly16. Hannibal17. State of Play18. M*A*S*H*19. Rome20. 2421. The Daily Show/The Colbert Report23. Law & Order24. The Wonder Years25. Gilmore Girls

liked cause you included gilmore girls
  • Like 1

Stingray check pmHere's my list1. Breaking Bad2. Friday Night Lights3. Seinfeld 4. The Sopranos5. 246. The Twilight Zone7. Modern Family8. Cosby Show9. Family Ties10. Cheers11. Justified12. Lost13. Batman the Animated Series14. The Office US15. Sesame Street16. Band of Brothers17. The Muppet Show18. Monday Night Football19. Leave it to Beaver20. Andy Griffith Show

• Like 1