Impact

2013 Golden Globe Predictions!

I'm actually really happy they nominated Rush instead of the Butler, it was a great choice, and Oprah not getting a nomination is pretty grand as well.

The one thing that I'm confused about it why they snubbed Martin Scorcese and The Coen Bros

I'm actually really happy they nominated Rush instead of the Butler, it was a great choice, and Oprah not getting a nomination is pretty grand as well.

The one thing that I'm confused about it why they snubbed Martin Scorcese and The Coen Bros

What was wrong with The Butler? I haven't seen it myself but I noticed you made a comment about Forrest Whittaker in the other thread and was curious as to why you felt that way.

It's simple for me: 

Best Motion Picture – Drama - "12 Years A Slave"
Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy - "American Hustle" or "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama - Idris Elba, "Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom"
Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy - Oscar Isaac, "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama - 
Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy - Amy Adams, "American Hustle" or Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Enough Said"
Best Supporting Actor - 
Best Supporting Actress - Jennifer Lawrence, "American Hustle"
Best Director - 
Best Screenplay - 
Best Original Score "All Is Lost" or "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom"
Best Original Song - "Sweet Than Fiction," Taylor Swift ("One Chance")
Best Foreign Language Film - "The Past"
Best Animated Feature Film - 

I'am very happy that Masters of Sex got nominated for best drama and Michael Sheen Best Drama Actor, really is deserved as it is one of the best new shows of the season. Also Rush as a surprise nomination for best Motion Drama is also a nice surprise. American Hustle is not a musical or comedy so wtf is doing nominated in that category

Edited by eXtacy

Stingray's predictions:

Best Motion Picture – Drama
"Gravity"

Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy
"American Hustle"

Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama
Robert Redford, "All Is Lost"

Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy
Bruce Dern, "Nebraska"

Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama
Cate Blanchett, "Blue Jasmine"

Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy

Best Supporting Actor
Jared Leto, "Dallas Buyers Club"

Best Supporting Actress
Jennifer Lawrence, "American Hustle"

Best Director
Alfonso Cuaron, "Gravity"

Best Screenplay
Eric Warren Singer and David O. Russell, "American Hustle"

I was reading this thread and tried to like this post only to realize that I had liked it one month ago. Anyway, I agree with most of these predictions except that Leo and Bale have a really good shot at Best Comedy Actor and McQueen is probably a little bit ahead of Cuaron.

I was reading this thread and tried to like this post only to realize that I had liked it one month ago. Anyway, I agree with most of these predictions except that Leo and Bale have a really good shot at Best Comedy Actor and McQueen is probably a little bit ahead of Cuaron.

Them is old predictions. I got my new ones in the coolio thread. Like them instead. ;)