#ED

10/11 - 10/13 Wknd Est: Gravity - 44.2M; Captain Phillips - 26M; CWCM2 - 14.2M; Machete - 3.7M

You guys are making it hard for me this weekend. I need to see Gravity but I'll be darned if you aren't making a case for Captain Phillips. I love drama and suspense and great acting.

You should see both. And Gravity is only 90 min, so won't take much time if you're busy.

Both are suspenseful, strongly emotional with great actings, so be sure to bring tissues  :D  :P

Edited by Sam

You should see both. And Gravity is only 90 min, so won't take much time if you're busy.

Both are suspenseful, strongly emotional with great actings, so be sure to bring tissues  :D  :P

Ooh thanks Sam! You saw both already? Both movies made you cry? I got my daughter with me though. I'll probably just see Gravity today.

Ooh thanks Sam! You saw both already? Both movies made you cry? I got my daughter with me though. I'll probably just see Gravity today.

Yeah, I did. Watched Gravity twice, and Captain Phillips just this afternoon. Both movies did make me cry. Captain Phillips was strong stuff; it even got my boyfriend sniffling. 

• Like 1

I saw Schindler's List and Amistad on the same day when I was 12

Beat that

I remember getting Schindler's List and The Pianist to watch in the same day. After I watched Schindler's List, I simply wasn't emotionally able to watch another movie about the Holocaust. I'm still not ready... around half a year or so passed since then.

Edited by ChD

Wondering if WB may look to make October their tentpole month. Maybe through moving "Interstellar" a month early?

There's gonna be more competition next October. Dracula Untold, The Interview (Seth Rogan), Alexander (Disney), Paranormal Activity 5, Frankenstein, The Judge (Robert Downey Jr)

Yeah, I did. Watched Gravity twice, and Captain Phillips just this afternoon. Both movies did make me cry. Captain Phillips was strong stuff; it even got my boyfriend sniffling. 

I was seeing this stuff on Twitter last night. Captain Phillips had grown men crying. Dammit! Now I'm confused all over again. I think I'm just gonna show up at the movie house and make my choice then, lol.

• Like 1

Yeah, Nolan should be really scared of DRACULA UNTOLD.

Well i wasn't specifically talking about Dracula. Next year there will be more competition throughout the month of October than this year. (unless some dates change)