JJ-8

FBO: Official Discussion Thread - OLD

Ok quick explanation:Company Value = Bank Account + $ worth of any future investments (ie. movies not released that you have secured / paid for)I accounce a number of a awards....Return on Investment Award - $ earnt per $ spent (ie. ROI)Best Investor Award - $ earnt per % spentSales Award - Highest Sales between investorsCompany Value Award - as above / total bank account at end of game yearWeekend Award - highest weekend of the yearRevenue Award - highest $ earnt for yearGeekfreek award - is a calculated indexed score that is based upon the various charts and awards given out for said year.many consider the winner of the game is who wins the revenue chart. officially the winner is the geekfreek award winner.I will be running the awards ceremony for 2011 very shortly if you are interested.... :D (yes i'm finally onto it)

ok that will do it for now.I will do a FULL update of information later on when i have more time.- investment threads still need to be done.- results threads also.- tidy up of a few threads...Web site is main source for now until this is all back up to speed.

Woo ... we just crested 1000 posts for the entire game (since it's inception here on BOT / Boxoffice.com) ~ thats spread over 40 threads so far :)