JJ-8

FBO: Official Discussion Thread - OLD

Yeah mate feel free to join... i'll add you to the list once you make your first investment... Check out the various monthly investment threads for what is available right now.

I have a question. Assume you buy 100% of a movie and then sell 50 % how much is counted towards your investment, used to restrict buying movies later.

I'm pretty sure they subtract the amount you sold so that the amount you invested percentage wise also goes down and the other person has it added to their total.

I'm pretty sure they subtract the amount you sold so that the amount you invested percentage wise also goes down and the other person has it added to their total.

correct mattrek - only the % that you "own" counts towards the overall %. so if you sell some you no longer own that.. but of course you make some money potentially off that though.(for no % ;) )

Can't wait to see the updates after these 2 weekends.

yeah i know.... will do up the entire updates - been way too busy the past fornight to update - though tuesday could be a struggle (as the numbers aren't available till tuesday my time and with tuesday being VD and all.. well ;)
  • Like 1