JJ-8

FBO: Official Discussion Thread - OLD

i'm not guys... sorry about the delays... i'm working on things tonight - (my time that is) as you no doubt all have noticed i've barely been on BOT of late, due my personal life... but things should be good.going to be some interesting updates coming tonight - i will start the april investments thread tonight also.....

ah things are looking better now... I'm stuffed for now... but updates are done - website is uploaded as we speak... up to date and including all investments (as per investment threads).it's a real battle at the top at the moment.... 24Lost leads us all. Cjohn is only a hairs breadth behind him in second. Andrew the Alien is in 3rd (yes i know your name ont he site is still Roger the Alien - do u want me to update this name change with the next update ?)appears it will be a tough competion this year.... hopefully i'm through the worst of my issues and updates should flow better now. :)I'll do reports for feb and the first week of march later... (haven't really posted results for those yet... but they are on the site if your interested.- jajang

Edited by Jajang

I'll look to get the may thread up soon so that players can start saving. Some big budgets in may.(null)

Fantastic!I really need this. The Avengers and Dark Shadows are my main options. and I need to know how much money I need to save. That and at least one update on April 1st :P

You don't have Silent House in the Investments Made section in the site. Just warning.

i'll look into it.... the movie is ont he site... i possibly just forgot to add it to the investments page (well no one is perfect)

Well the budgets for May are interesting... 3 movies with budgets > 200m the rest < 100m.but only 7 movies actually go wide in may ??? Making it one of the lowest film counts for may in a long time.(doubt anyone will struggle as to which movies are the > 200m budgets ;) )