JJ-8

FBO: Official Discussion Thread - OLD

Well the budgets for May are interesting... 3 movies with budgets > 200m the rest < 100m.but only 7 movies actually go wide in may ??? Making it one of the lowest film counts for may in a long time.(doubt anyone will struggle as to which movies are the > 200m budgets ;) )

Battleship, MIB3 and The Avengers. :lol:Seriously, we really need an update the weekend before The Avengers becomes available! Edited by CJohn

do not worry with Summer now fast approaching and my issues now a thing of the past... the updates will be coming at min weekly :) - possibly more dependant on whats happening....

Alright!

[*]May 2012 Investments thread is up.... (with budgets as noted)

[*]Have now added a 2nd post to each investments thread showing all the investment transactions for that month. (you'll understand when you see it)

[*]Minor updates on % available in march thread + 3 films are now released and no longer available.

[*]Will not be updating website until monday after actuals out.

[*]Watch this forum in the coming hours as the 2011 Geekfreek Awards Ceremony gets underway.

• Like 1

Hey Jajang you never changed the fact that I had the vow investment for 30% and not Andrew aka roger which actually screwed me pretty heavily losing out on some investments since I didn't have enough at the time when in actuality I did you just forgot to give me that money. That's a big mistake that probably cost me a lot.

I'm sure i did... i'll check it cause i recorded it like this in the second post of the forum. it's quite likely an oversight. look at the posts on page 3 of the February investments thread and it explains what i intended. If i failed to change it, I apologise. I will fix it up with today's updates (will start looking at it all in a few hours.)

• Like 1

How are you planning to resolve that? Are you going to leave money in my account but then add 30% of The Vow to Mattrek's account.

My original plan was you would never have gotten the 30% of the vow (you never had it in the first place ~ as per the posts in the feb investment thread). you have more than enough in the bank account (you are still going to be well positive) To be frank, you have had more $ than you should have. i am pretty sure you never spent enough to get low enough for this to impact you. Given it should never have happened, swapping is the only way forward here. my apologies if you think this is unfair, but simply put you never actually had the money in the first place. (it would be like your boss paying your wage twice. eventually it has to be returned.

I'm about half done on update and lost power. I'll get it done later today. Budget for silent house will indeed drop to 1m. My apologies to Andrew and Mattrek for error. (null)

Edited by Jajang

I'm about half done on update and lost power. I'll get it done later today.Budget for silent house will indeed drop to 1m.My apologies to Andrew and Mattrek for error.(null)

Ok.No worries about the error..things happen

I bet I can sign up now?

yep - just start posting your investments in either the march or april investment threads (both are pinned).you have 100m to spend :)

Hey Jajang. I need The Vow subtracted from my bank account but I also need 50M added because of the trade with 21 Jump Street, 8.5M added because 21 Jump Street's budget is really 42M not 70M (I had a 30% but sold it for 50M), and finally I need 9.5M for the Silent House budget mess up. In summary.I need The Vow subtracted (I think it is about 35M) and 68M added to my account.