babz06

Cars 3 | 6.16.2017 | Trailer Page 14

Definitely a smart trailer. It feels like Pixar knows they have something to prove, after how poor Cars 2 was, a film which is the only true blemish in their filmography (the only Pixar film that isn't Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes). It could just be a good trailer, with the film being another poor instalment, but this trailer does give me optimism. We'll find out.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

If the trailer were just the usual Mater bullshit, it would've just been met with a depressed sigh. This one may be misleading but it at least got people to talk about it in an interested way

If they cut Mater out completely I might actually see it...on Netflix. 

Well... talking about Pixar... My old and revered grandma used to say: "You can't make a new brothel, sonny - not with old whores".

It's an old folk saying in my country.

What you're doing now is inventing your own movie in your head - and that movie is much better than the actual cheap money grabbing sequel Pixar have once again come to fool you with.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Marston said:

I'm looking forward to this. I really like the first Cars

Trying to re-emulate the first movie as much as possible is basically their best bet with this, imo. I mean it will make the movie completely unnecessary, but it's going to be that regardless since it's a movie that never should have been greenlit. However, the first Cars has a certain charm, and I think it's a good movie for kids. They should just go for that again. Any attempt at maturity or depth is going to fail miserably with this franchise. 

20 minutes ago, robertman2 said:
Spoiler How would that even work?

He could be McQueen's grandson for all this universe makes sense

Also, not playing Lightning Crashes by Live in the trailer was a huge missed opportunity 

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1