babz06

Cars 3 | 6.16.2017 | Trailer Page 14

2 minutes ago, 2t3 said:

I think Cars 3 it's going to flop in the INTL BO. The first film's story was set in America and just grossed like $200M OS, so, you can see. Also, i think Cars 2 was a success globally because it's story was about a Grand Prix around the world (Japan, London, Italy), however Cars 3 will be set in America only (like Cars 1 again). So, a possible BO would be about $250 in the US, and about $200 OS, for a WW total of $450M. A disappointment, though.

Depends on the releasing schedule for it, as of now Moana numbers internationally ($300M-$350M OS) seems right.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:06 PM, Blankments said:

This trailer really is a riot on the big screen

Indeed. When I saw it before Rogue One, it was with this rowdy audience full of younger people there in a group scattered throughout the theater and this one dude said out loud "Lightning McQueen isn't gonna die, he's gonna become a meth addict" to which one of his girl friends yelled from several rows away "OMG AUSTEN WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?!?!"

6 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Pixar, the most overrated brand in hollywood.

Walt Disney animation is much better. Their last 2 films are infinitely more entertaining and appealing than most of the stuff Pixar has released in the last 5 years.

I think the majority opinion agrees

50 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Pixar, the most overrated brand in hollywood.

Walt Disney animation is much better. Their last 2 films are infinitely more entertaining and appealing than most of the stuff Pixar has released in the last 5 years.

Yeah, but don't forget who kicked Disney Animations ass in the 00's, big time!