Krissykins

Weekend Numbers Oct 18-21

Yeah I know it got distorted when I used the 400 x 150 requirement. I'll try again when I get some time. I saw the link below that you posted some time ago. I'll give that a try.

Yeah, the site have option for "scaling image", that will fix the distorted problem.

I've been looking at 2013 pictures and interviews of Sandra Bullock and I have to say.. she's still got it. 

She is in great shape for her age. Heck for any age. She doesn't really flaunt her body but she has a beautiful figure.

• Like 1

That article about CinemaScores confuses me:

When the gritty drama Prisoners received a B+ CinemaScore on its opening night in September, the grade didn't make sense to Warner Bros. So the studio went back to the research firm, which for three decades has surveyed Friday moviegoers, and asked for a recount. By Sunday morning (and in time for media calls), Warner Bros. was reporting an A- CinemaScore.

The unprecedented redo irked rival studios and came at a critical juncture for CinemaScore, whose influential letter grades of moviegoer sentiment have been criticized for relying on outdated polling techniques and too limited a sample. Insiders say CinemaScore even apologized when box-office smash Gravity received an A-, saying it should have polled only 3D showings instead of a 2D-3D mix (Gravity is playing like an A+ movie).

Was the recount on Prisoners legitimate, or did WB pay them off? The first paragraph makes it sound like the latter, but then the stuff about Gravity makes it sound legit...

That number is pretty spectacular for CP, correct?

Also, 12 Years has a great theater average, but it could be even higher. The only theater in D.C. showing it is only allowing people 21+ to watch it, for some reason. Very lame, really wanted to go see it this weekend. If other theaters are doing this, it might hurt it ever so slightly.

• Like 1

She is in great shape for her age. Heck for any age. She doesn't really flaunt her body but she has a beautiful figure.

She looks amazing, really does. Her plastic surgeons have done a fantastic job, and I'm saying that as a compliment. Plus her body is still all that.

Edited by Jack Skellington

Can the two stars of Escape Plan please take the hint and retire?How many bombs do they need in the space of one year between them? Nobody is interested. We weren't born when you were popular.

The opening weekends for Carrie and Escape Plan aren't going to be THAT far apart. Maybe studios should take a hint and stop remaking all these horror films?
  • Like 1

She looks amazing, really does. Her plastic surgeons have done a fantastic job, and I'm saying that as a compliment. Plus her body is still all that.

FX has been showing The Proposal this week and I swear she looks younger now than she did four years ago. It makes you wonder why so many stars have bad work done when they should have access to the best of the best in that field. But for every Sandra Bullock and Christie Brinkley there are a dozen more freakshows.

Can't believe CinemaScore is based on five theaters. Five! How pathetic.That Hollywood has been relying on it this long shows you what's wrong with the movie business.

FX has been showing The Proposal this week and I swear she looks younger now than she did four years ago. It makes you wonder why so many stars have bad work done when they should have access to the best of the best in that field. But for every Sandra Bullock and Christie Brinkley there are a dozen more freakshows.

Susan Sarandon is an other.