The Creator

5.3 "The Ventures"

The Hexa Challenges

Challenge 1

XenoZodiac:

87.88%

Jim Shorts:

91.94%

Jim wins this Challenge which means he receives a special prize...a free immunity for each member of his team to be used at any point (only once in the season). Each player on his team gets one!

Challenge 2

Alpha of "ChD's Covenant":

92.36%

Filmovie of "Chasmmi's Circle":

30.06%

I did NOT expect this to happen. In a surprise movie, Alpha came in full force here when his life was on the line. A crushing blow by which Filmovie is unexpectedly eliminated. I'm sorry to see you go.

Challenge 3

Jay Salahi:

0.00%

Tower of "Alfred's Alliance":

53.60%

Even more surprising perhaps, Jay Salahi, Season 4 veteran, is eliminated in a surprise blow. After two subsequent no shows, it should be no surprise though.

Challenge 4

Alfred:

0.00%

Tawasal:

82.21%

Alfred loses which means he will owe Tawasal an immunity at some point, whenever Tawasal calls in the favor.

As for the two main Challenges, I am sorry to do this but it's the only option I have left with time cramming in on me. BOTH Challenges will be the weekend game. BUT I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO IS IN UNTIL MONDAY, WHEN THE CHALLENGES ARE REVEALED HERE! Two more people will be eliminated. Everyone alive, focus on the weekend game. Two of you will be eliminated! 

The Hexa Challenges

Challenge 1

XenoZodiac: 87.88%

Jim Shorts: 91.94%

Jim wins this Challenge which means he receives a special prize...a free immunity for each member of his team to be used at any point (only once in the season). Each player on his team gets one!

fuck_off_breaking_bad.gif

the-room-tv-throw-o.gif

Hmm, and my streak of fucking up in one question continues.  :angry:

I fucked up one question too on both these challenges. I would have probably scored 97+ this past weekend if my Counselor prediction was better and I would have had 94-5% again if my Grandpa prediction wasn't so far off. 

I fucked up one question too on both these challenges. I would have probably scored 97+ this past weekend if my Counselor prediction was better and I would have had 94-5% again if my Grandpa prediction wasn't so far off. 

Yeah, I fucked up more than you. But these are very common occurrences for me, dating back to 2011, when I started predicting. A string of 98%+ scores only for a 60 or 70 odd score to burst the bubble. That's why I never really got to the final stages of this game. At least this year I am doing better than I did in almost the whole of the last 18 months, which must be a relief. 

The Hexa Challenges

The Main Challenge 1

The Equation Sensation ranked all players for the first Main Challenge this week, one of the six Hexa Challenges. Immunities were purchased for 3 points a piece. The following is a list of all immunity deductions that will be made here: Acsc1312, Olive, and Alfred. Each of these players will have 3 points deducted from them. Anyone else who purchased immunity did not need it and so no points were deducted from them. That said, the players entering this Challenge are...

T O W E R and...
X E N O Z O D I A C

A brutal Challenge to say the least. The two players entering this Challenge are very strong. Tower just crushed veteran Jay Salahi, sending him to his demise and ending the team "Jay's Followers" - leaving Gingy sitting by himself. Yet Xeno is a wisened veteran and one with tremendous experience, although his absence in the last season and a half may have weakened him...or at the least, it has made him less alert in this game. Perhaps it's a sign of old age. 

But now, we will examine their performance against each other. This shall be interesting.

Question 1

Tower:

98.43%

XenoZodiac:

96.89%

Tower comes in for an early strike against Xeno, hoping to knock the veteran off early on. But Xeno can still hold his own. He is known for being able to put up a great fight. The tables are not yet in Tower's favors.

Question 2

Tower goes in for another deafening strike. Confident after his quarrel with Jay Salahi wound up with Jay's head on a silver platter, Tower feels unrelenting in brutally assailing XenoZodiac. Tower will put out all the stops to rise above and conquer this Challenge, to emerge the victor.

Tower:

67.16%

XenoZodiac:

67.65%

But XenoZodiac is not Jay Salahi. Tower gets pushed back a few inches, and for a moment, his confidence waivers. With Jay it was an easy blow to the head, and Jay was out cold. Xeno keeps his guard up, and Tower is struggling to penetrate through that thick shield. 

Question 3

Tower is scrambling to search for a way through, a glitch in Xeno's side that will allow him to penetrate and go for the killing blow. And then, his eyes wandering, Tower sees something...a tender spot. Maybe if he can slip through and then...

Tower:

98.44%

XenoZodiac:

72.44%

And YES! Tower pushes through with all his might, knocking Xeno to the ground. He lets out a series of harsh blows, trying to pin Xeno to the ground. Xeno lays stunned momentarily. Tower had pierced through his shield, and now with his guard let down, he struggles to defend himself.

Question 4

Tower unleashes his fury on Xeno, pounding him, forcing him to his knees. Unrelentingly brutal, Tower hopes for a quick finish, having worn himself out already. Then, a surprise blow comes from below him. Xeno pushes back, rising to his feet, slamming Tower against the wall. He holds Tower there, precariously slipping toward the precipice. The ground begins to rumble beneath them as they both pass through the wall, and now Xeno holds Tower with his back to the edge of the dwelling. One sudden blow and Tower will fall to his demise. So sudden so quick...

Tower:

0.00%

XenoZodiac:

63.90%

And like that, Xeno pushes Tower over the cliff. Xeno has won this fight. There can be no measure of recovery now. Letting ou a heavy exultation of breath, Xeno turns his back to the falling Tower.

Question 5

Tower's fingers dig into the edge of the cliff and they snag hold of a dangling weed. Grunting, Tower weakly pulls himself up, using all the strength he can summon, as difficult as it is. Worn out, Tower did not expect this when he first came at Xeno. The man has killed him, and Tower knows if the weed snaps, he will fall to his death. Then, he sees Xeno, his back to Tower, is still nearby, and he reaches out desperately. He seizes...

Tower:

89.43%

XenoZodiac:

10.11%

Xeno lets out a gasp of shock. Tower reaches around his ankle and tugs with tremendous force. The ground cracks around them both, but Tower climbs over Xeno, pulling himself off the edge. He hovers above Xeno, the two wrestling briefly, and then Tower pushes past and gets safely to the slope above. The ground caves in...and a stunned and beaten Xeno falls with the crumbling rock. The ash is too blinding for Tower to make out Xeno's corpse; it seems hidden somewhere in the murky hell.

Tower lets out a heavy breath. His face sooten covered, he gets up on his feet and starts walking back to toward where he left Alfred.

FINAL SCORES

Tower:

70.69%

XenoZodiac:

62.20%

And as always, it's just ONE question that costs you Xeno.

:(

The Hexa Challenges

The Main Challenge 2

Tawasal also had the option to rank all eligible players for The Challenge. Immunities were one point a piece. After immunities were sorted out, only 1 point was deducted from: Acsc1312. No one else who purchased immunities had any points deducted because the two entering this Challenge are...

# A L P H A and
B L A N K M E N T S

Captain ChD was stunned to see Alpha pull off a victory over nemesis Chasmmi's player Filmovie, causing Filmovie's demise. Alpha had been largely absent thus far all season, so ChD hasn't come to expect much from him. Yet perhaps this would show that Alpha could be useful for the team.

...but how useful? Blankments could see ChD wasn't fully trusting of Alpha, not yet. And just because Alpha tried this one time (and succeeded greatly) didn't mean he could again. Perhaps, in a way, it was upsetting that Alpha didn't die off, as he has been a bit of a hindrance to the team so far, and Blankments knows it even if ChD won't admit it. So Blankments has a plan: get Alpha out now to save the team in the long run. It's not that he doesn't like Alpha, it's that he knows Alpha is going to hinder them. One more strike and Alpha's out, but one more strike will also cost the team so valued points and a chance to get ahead, where they belong. ChD won't do anything about it...so Blankments will take matters into his own hands. He decides to come out against Alpha right here, right now, and hopefully ensure that the team will survive through it all.

And so, here is how this Challenge went down...

Blankments:

35.59%

Blankments did certainly not perform to his highest potential, and it shows here. He may have bitten off more than he could chew. Trying to do what is right, he may have cost himself his life, as Alpha, if he is up for The Challenge, can surely top that score with tremendous ease. After what he did to Filmovie, it shouldn't be surprising if he can stop Blankments here. Maybe, if Alpha shows up...

Alpha:

0.00%

And yet, Alpha did NOT show up. Predictably, Alpha bows out in a no show. Blankments persevered, saving his team the embrassament this would have caused later in the week and the season. He hates to have done it, and perhaps Captain ChD will be disappointed that his two loyalists turned against each other, but the work was necessary for the greater good. With Alpha no longer around to hinder the team, they can carry on to glory, which Blankments so knows they deserve.

Thus ends the HexaChallenges. It has been a truly trying experience. 4 players eliminated in one round of unexpected and complex Challenges. They shall not soon be forgotten, not when destiny will have time to play its course...and the season is only just begun.

Oops! Question 4 was scored wrong for both Challenges, but it doesn't matter. Tower still beat Xeno and Blankments still beat Alpha. The scores reflected here, however, will not be the same as the ones that will show up in the weekend competition, as Tower's score (and likely Blankments' too) will actually be higher.