ecstasy

Wkd Est. BP 32m Grav 20.4m CP 11.8m TC 8m CWCM 6.1m (#s on pg 1)

Interested in seeing Bad Grandpa If I could scrounge up some friends to go with me.  I knew there was no way it did under 25. Just too much hype. I'm so happy about the wonderful runs of Gravity, Phillips, and (so far) 12 Years a Slave- just unbelievable movies that deserve every single penny.

As far as I know there are no actual feces or other bodily fluids in Bad Grandpa. I laugh (and gag) at that stuff in the Jackass movies, but I understand why it would turn off a lot of people from seeing them. This one doesn't have that extreme stuff so it'll appeal to a wider audience.

Yes, it's about as dumb as Friday the 13th part 27.

:o You hated it. Wow, this I gotta see, have you written a review yet? I have no interest in seeing the movie anyway so I don't mind the spoilers and stuff.

Did it expand well?  It's still half the PTA as Precious at the same point with fewer theaters.

It could have expanded better, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna have a longer life in theaters than Precious, which essentially burned out by mid-December and ended up earning 95% of its total gross before the Oscar nominations were announced.