Neo

Captain Underpants | June 2, 2017

When the post-Penguins shakeup occurred, DWA said it was coming in 2017, but didn't explicitly announce the March 10 date along with all the other shuffling. That 3/10/17 date appeared seemingly out of nowhere on places like BOM along with all the other new dates - I presume it came from Fox, but I don't think they ever made an out-and-out announcement either.

And to Chinoiserie, it was also announced as being separate from the DWA Glendale two-films-a-year schedule, to be outsourced to a different animation studio. (It was never officially said who, but I believe the general consensus in animation insider circles is that it's Mikros Image Canada, the Montreal studio that did Asterix: Land of the Gods and The Little Prince.)

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Lucky. I only own one and I can't find it since we moved :/ 

I legit hope this does well enough to get a sequel so we can get The Wedgie Woman in here!

Hell make it a trilogy with the Bionic Booger Boy.

• Like 2