Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

Director: Justin Lin

Writer(s): Patrick McKay and J.D. Payne (Simon Pegg & Doug Jung)

Starring:

Sofia Boutella

Producer(s): Bryan Burk, Roberto Orci and Damon Lindelof

Cinematographer: Claudio Miranda

Filming Location(s): Vancouver (Film Studios)

Filming begins Summer 2015.

CLUBS:
Star Trek Beyond Under 200M
Star Trek Beyond Over 700M WW

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
NEWS
Star Trek 3 Could Hit In 2016 For Trek’s 50th Anniversary
Damon Lindelof Says He Already Knows the Bad Guys and Key Plot Points of Star Trek III

Simon Pegg Talks STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS, Working on the Huge Practical Sets, Lens Flares, Deleted Scenes, TREK 3, and More
‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Interview: Karl Urban on Secrecy, ‘Dredd 2′ & ‘Star Trek 3′
What's the future of Star Trek after "Into Darkness?"
Zachary Quinto Gives Update on the Next Star Trek Movie
Comic-Con: Roberto Orci on 'Ender's Game' ending, 'Star Trek 3' and LGBT stance
STAR TREK 3 Is Boldly Going With New Writers
Simon Pegg Talks STAR TREK 3; Gives His Opinion On MAN OF STEEL
Star Trek's Bones, Karl Urban, on Why He Would Never Do a Star Wars Movie And Hopes For An Original Story For Star Trek 3
Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci to Return to Write Next 'Star Trek'
Jon M. Chu’s Reps Deny He’s Up for STAR TREK 3; Is Rupert Wyatt the Frontrunner to Direct?
Kurtzman And Orci Talk Khan And Bringing In Another Writer On STAR TREK 3
Will G.I. Joe's Jon M. Chu Take Over Star Trek 3?

EXCLUSIVO: Jon Chu ISN’T The Frontrunner For STAR TREK 3…But We Know Who Is!!!
Summer Box Office Fallout: Studios' New Fear of the $200 Million Tentpole
J.J. Abrams says Rupert Wyatt would be a great for 'Star Trek 3': Watch
Composer Michael Giacchino Reveals That He Would Like To Come Back For Star Trek 3
Alice Eve on 'Star Trek Into Darkness' and what she wants with 'Star Trek 3'
J.J. Abrams and Simon Pegg Talk STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS on Blu-ray and Behind-the-Scenes Footage, Plus STAR TREK 3 and Its New Director
‘Attack The Block’s Joe Cornish Beaming Up For ‘Star Trek 3?’
'Star Trek 3' to have smaller budget than 'Into Darkness?'

J.J. Abrams Shares One 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Regret That Might Surprise You
Writers Assemble for Thirteenth Star Trek Feature
Release date of 2016 for Star Trek 3?
Orci Star Trek 3 News

Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci Splitting Up on Bigscreen (EXCLUSIVE)
Roberto Orci Frontrunner To Helm ‘Star Trek 3′
Roberto Orci to Direct ‘Star Trek 3′ (EXCLUSIVE)
Paramount Announces 2016 Sequels to Every Movie They’ve Ever Made!Star Trek 3 Director Roberto Orci Says Movie Closest Yet to Original TV Series
Zachary Quinto Talks Star Trek 3's Five-Year Mission Storyline
Simon Pegg Talks Roberto Orci Directing Star Trek 3
Confirmed: First Draft Of Star Trek 2016 Script Complete
Star Trek 3 Shooting Within 6 Months Says Spock
Exclusive: Roberto Orci To Start Shooting Next Star Trek Movie Feb 2015 – Targeting Summer 2016 Release
Roberto Orci’s ‘Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of ‘Power Rangers’ Pic
Shatner & Orci React To 2016 Star Trek Movie Rumor
Mayor: Portion Of Star Trek 2016 To Be Shot In Seoul, S. Korea [uPDATED]
Star Trek 3 to be Shot in Seoul, Life of Pi Cinematographer Signs On
William Shatner May Return as Captain Kirk in ‘Star Trek 3'
John Cho 'Confident' in Roberto Orci Directing Star Trek 3, Says He Will 'Blow People Away'
Roberto Orci Beaming Off ‘Star Trek’ As Director
Number One (Jonathan Frakes) Wants to Direct Star Trek 3
'Star Trek 3' Director Shortlist Includes Rupert Wyatt, Duncan Jones, and Morten Tyldum

Chris Pine Hints at 'Star Trek 3' Film Date
Star Trek 3’s New Director Will Be ‘Fast & Furious 6′ Helmer Justin Lin
Star Trek 3 is coming July 8, 2016

Roberto Orci Confirms He Will NOT Write STAR TREK 3
Star Trek 3 delayed filming until June so Justin Lin can prepare
Zachary Quinto on Trek 3, Hitman and Playing Villains
Star Trek 3 has an official start date of April 15th using Vancouver Film Studios
Simon Pegg Co-Writing ‘Star Trek 3′ With Doug Jung
Chris Pine Thinks STAR TREK 3 Is In Good Hands With Simon Pegg
The characters of Star Trek 3, from lots of new women to a “Bryan Cranston” villain
Idris Elba Eyed for Villain Role in ‘Star Trek 3′ (EXCLUSIVE)

Simon Pegg: Idris Elba NOT a Klingon in Star Trek 3
‘Kingsman’s Sofia Boutella Lands Lead In ‘Star Trek 3′
BREAKING: Star Trek XIII to be titled ‘Star Trek Beyond’

“@ParamountPics is in production on #Zoolander2, Ben-Hur, #TMNT 2 & starts production on @StarTrekMovie 3 this summer”

Bryan Burk:

We're definitely talking about the next one, but we haven't talked about a release date. We don't want to wait four years, the same amount of time between the last one and this one, but it's going to be a big year to celebrate, hopefully.

Damn, dude, I appreciate your effort to think outside the box, but you're crazy! :)

Have to go big and this is the way to do it. If Gunn makes an INCREDIBLE GotG give him the keys. Universal/SS believe in Trevorrow so should PAR. Darren Aronofsky after Noah could be at the top of the list. As for Miller/Lord they would give it that comedic touch, but I think staying true to the lore. TDW looks to be EPIC and play true to Thor's mythology and is a tv to movie director, could do great thing with ST3.

Have to go big and this is the way to do it. If Gunn makes an INCREDIBLE GotG give him the keys. Universal/SS believe in Trevorrow so should PAR. Darren Aronofsky after Noah could be at the top of the list. As for Miller/Lord they would give it that comedic touch, but I think staying true to the lore. TDW looks to be EPIC and play true to Thor's mythology and is a tv to movie director, could do great thing with ST3.

Gunn -- that's a huge IF and I'm not sure the franchises translate easily.

Trevorrow -- maybe, but let's see how JP4 turns out.

Aronofsky -- doesn't feel right at all to me, but we'll see.

Miller/Lord -- completely unproven in live-action (plus no particular connection to Trek); do you want a crappier JOHN CARTER?

Taylor -- again, mainly a fantasy guy and we've yet to see how he works in big-budget feature land.

This is one of Paramount's flagship tentpoles right now, why give it to so many unproven newcomers?

Gunn -- that's a huge IF and I'm not sure the franchises translate easily.

Trevorrow -- maybe, but let's see how JP4 turns out.

Aronofsky -- doesn't feel right at all to me, but we'll see.

Miller/Lord -- completely unproven in live-action (plus no particular connection to Trek); do you want a crappier JOHN CARTER?

Taylor -- again, mainly a fantasy guy and we've yet to see how he works in big-budget feature land.

This is one of Paramount's flagship tentpoles right now, why give it to so many unproven newcomers?

Doesn't need a director til early Fall 2014 (for a Summer 2016 release). GotG, JPIV and TDW will all have been out by then and will see what they can do with big movies. I think that TDW will be the best of the Marvel movies with the story they are telling and Taylor's background could give us a gritty ST. Trevorrow has Flight of the Navigator and UNI trusts him with JPIV. Aronofsky had Wolverine til he left for various reasons. So he understands tentpoles plus has a 100M+ movie with Noah also doesn't he do characters well? Without getting to the rest will have to see how their upcoming movies turn out, if they are a good fit, but I think they all can do this. This list took me a little while longer than my usual ones, really thought hard for this one.

Well, I understand you're trying to go with trendy up-and-comers... my point is that Paramount probably won't want to go in that direction. Perhaps they'll get someone from the Bad Robot household if they want a fresh new name.

I don't know if "dark and gritty" is wanted or needed, up and beyond whatever JJ does with STID. That's why names like Alan Taylor seem so random to me. Directing the shit out of GOT and/or TDW doesn't mean I want him for ST.

I think that is a reasonable conclusion. You should always know where you’ve been, you should always know where you are, but most importantly, and I learned this from Lost, you should know where you’re going.

You can never see enough Klingons, and I think in this film we’ve given the audience a little taste, but there’s also a promise that there’s a larger conflict on the horizon, and that would be fun to see.

Draw your own conclusions my friend. I confirm nothing and deny all.

To answer that question would be to determine whether or not he actually survives this movie, but if he survives this movie, I think that we would be incredibly stupid to not use him again.

You can’t talk about Trek and not talk about the Borg, and certainly about Q. Very iconic adversaries from The Next Generation which is, outside of the original cast films, was my entry way into Star Trek, so I wouldn’t mind getting – towards the end of our run on Star Trek, maybe baby Picard could be born. There has to be some sort of crossover we’re not thinking of.

http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/damon-lindelof-says-he-already-knows-the-bad-guys-and-key-plot-points-of-star-trek-iii/