CaptainJackSparrow

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Record opening in Philippines and India, stabilizing elsewhere

For me, Raimi was too fresh in my memory to not compare them.  

There are things i like better in TASM...like the relationship between Gwen and Peter and Gwen is a better character than MJ.  

But for the rest i still prefer SM1 over TASM1...how it flows together,how the story is told, the way uncle Ben died, the impact on Peter and his evolution towards SM.  I also prefer the campiness (it has its charm) and naivity of Peter Parker in SM1 than the slightly arrogant and douchey one in TASM. 

I will still watch TASM2 because i love Spidey regardless and he was my most beloved Marvel's character before IM. Plus SM2 is still for me tied with CAWS as the best sequel in a CBM tying perfectly the number 1 movie to the number 2.  

Edited by Ent
  • Like 1

what do you expect in Denmark?

Hmmm. Its very hard because the first opend in the middle of the summer and had a 5 multiplier and this opens around easter..But all in all i expect a 10-25% increase over the first

Hmmm. Its very hard because the first opend in the middle of the summer and had a 5 multiplier and this opens around easter..But all in all i expect a 10-25% increase over the first

looks like TDKR hit it hard in its third weekend so at least it won't have that

Yeah. It did. But CB movies will always be frontloaded no matter what..But it helps with no competition :)I have been tracking presales but its very hard here because there are so many screens avalible so we rarely see multiple sellouts until 24 hours before.. That only happens when its Harry Potter, Twilight ect