Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Fancyarcher

Logan | aka The Wolverine 3 | March 3, 2017 | Second Trailer on Page 53

for fucks sake, why not just only make X-Men movies now. Who is asking for another solo Wolverine movie.

The first one had a lower budget compared to other X-Men films, and also made more overseas (likely due to 3D). I could see why Fox would make another one.

As long as they keep the budget at 100 million, I could see it being a reasonable hit. 

for fucks sake, why not just only make X-Men movies now. Who is asking for another solo Wolverine movie.

Me!

Wolverine is a great character, and I loved The Wolverine this past summer.

Oh man I love the character and Huge Action ( as Mark Kermode calls Hugh ) is good in the role but this is just beating a dead horse

Plus he's gonna be like 50 around that time

The first one had a lower budget compared to other X-Men films, and also made more overseas (likely due to 3D). I could see why Fox would make another one. As long as they keep the budget at 100 million, I could see it being a reasonable hit.

TW had a budget around 120 mill..This could be a little higher

I am still waiting for a kickass WOLVERINE movie.

I agree.. TW was good but they will never justify Wolverine completely unless they make a hard R movieIMO
  • Like 2

I agree.. TW was good but they will never justify Wolverine completely unless they make a hard R movieIMO

True. Or probably a hard R-13. lol

Edited by kayumanggi

Lol, wow... Hugh Jackman will have been Wolverine for 17 years by then.  Having seen the first X-Men in theaters and still remembering that quite well while knowing that there were babies born when X-Men came out that will being graduating from High School by the time this is released makes me feel fucking old.

• Like 6

This will be Hugh Jackman's 7th (!) movie as Wolverine. Not counting the cameo and assuming he's not in Apocalypse (that may be a bad assumption :rofl: )

I think Fox is pretending origins did not exist. 

Not when they do a box set trilogy they won't. 

The thread title really should say Wolverine III. Come now mods, you know this. 

Lol, wow... Hugh Jackman will have been Wolverine for 17 years by then.  Having seen the first X-Men in theaters and still remembering that quite well while knowing that there were babies born when X-Men came out that will being graduating from High School by the time this is released makes me feel fucking old.

If it's any consolation, I bet you're still nowhere near as old as Tele.

So the movie will take place in the past after Days of Future Pass or after Apocalypse? Hope it takes place in the past.

I also wonder who they'll use for a villain. Omega Red? Cyber? Bloodscream?

I am still waiting for a kickass WOLVERINE movie.

The Wolverine was good, but I'm all for a movie where Wolverine is basically beating the ever-living shit out of everyone. 

• Like 2

Interesting release date for it. Is this the first announced 2017 film with a title?

No, Ferdinand, and Despicable Me 3 already have titles and have been announced for 2017. 

Interesting release date for it. Is this the first announced 2017 film with a title?

I think this one is untitled too.

04.17 FERDINAND

06.30 DESPICABLE ME lll

11.17 HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS

THE FANTASTIC FOUR ll has been dated for July 2017. Not sure if it'll stick to that title.

• Like 2

It doesn't exist because Wolverine traveled back in time.

A wizard did it