Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Fancyarcher

Logan | aka The Wolverine 3 | March 3, 2017 | Second Trailer on Page 53

it's old man logan. both hugh and mangold talked how they were looking at that storyline. could be a good way to close off hugh's wolverine chapter

• Like 1

it's old man logan. both hugh and mangold talked how they were looking at that storyline. could be a good way to close off hugh's wolverine chapter

I highly doubt that story could even be legally told by Fox. They don't have the rights to 90% of the characters in it.

I didn't realise that Jackman is only 43, that means he was only 29 (or even 28 when they were actually filming) when he made the first X-Men, i didn't realise he was that young when he did X-Men!.

I didn't realise that Jackman is only 43, that means he was only 29 (or even 28 when they were actually filming) when he made the first X-Men, i didn't realise he was that young when he did X-Men!.

He has always looked great. Kinda WOLVERINE in his own way.

Wolverine to lead....X-Force?? There is precedent for the teams more recent incarnations and it lends itself to Fox's strategy w/Wolverine. 

I thought we've all just been assuming Wolverine would be part of the X-Force movie.

I thought we've all just been assuming Wolverine would be part of the X-Force movie.

For some reason I see him and Mystique forming the X-Force

This is technically WOLVERINE III, right?

Yes, but I called it The Wolverine II because the title technically hasn't been confirmed and Fox is pretty much trying to act like Origins never happened anyway, and for good reason. 

It was called Wolverine II because up until that point X-Men Origins was officially out of the canon. But, with DOFP Fox decided that all the movies would be accepted, so this is now Wolverine III.

Hugh jackman is gonna beat Roger Moore as actor who played the same character multiple times.

Moore did 8 James Bond I think.

• Like 1

Hugh jackman is gonna beat Roger Moore as actor who played the same character multiple times.

Moore did 8 James Bond I think.

Wow that is a lot!

Hugh did X1, X2, X3, First Class cameo so that counts, Wolverine 1 and 2, and DOFP.  So this will be 8th where he is Wolverine in 3.  And he will be 9th in Apocalypse.

• Like 1