Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Fancyarcher

Logan | aka The Wolverine 3 | March 3, 2017 | Second Trailer on Page 53

The Futurist    22,368

Well eventually, he ll have to hang up the claws. He s supposed to only have a cameo in Apocalypse so that s maybe the first real sign he ll give up Wolvie in a near future...

This role gave him everything, a Hollywood career, fame and fortune.

• Like 1

Goffe    9,101

I love Jackman's Wolverine, but this news makes me very excited for an emotional closure.

Edited by Goffe

Orestes    6,837

It's so weird that this is Wolverine II or does everyone just claim amnesia about the first one?  

No, we all remember The Wolverine.

• Like 2

cheesypoofs    1,299

It's so weird that this is Wolverine II or does everyone just claim amnesia about the first one?

My thoughts exactly lol

I'm sure if hypothetically Marvel and Fox came up with some sort of deal for the franchises to co-exist that he'd be more than happy to return and crossover with the avengers

kowhite    14,324

Amnesia makes sense with Wolverine, so why not.

• Like 1

Dexter of Suburbia    19,512

My thoughts exactly lol

I'm sure if hypothetically Marvel and Fox came up with some sort of deal for the franchises to co-exist that he'd be more than happy to return and crossover with the avengers

Marvel would not want him. 

kowhite    14,324

I don't want them to crossover, I am digging the Xmen universe, it works better on its own.

• Like 4

DeadArachnid!™    10,176

Yeah, I don't understand why everyone can't read between the lines. Jackman has recently stated he wants to play Wolvie until he dies, but this in regards to this being the LAST Wolverine solo film(ONE LAST TIME with a clawed "3"). It's a marketing gimmick, like when a furniture store transfers between brothers and with every transfer they advertise "Going out of business sale". It's a lot of noise ultimately signifying nothing.

Remember, Sam Jackson was "done" with Marvel before siging a NINE PICTURE DEAL. In other words, I'll believe Jackman is done with Wolverine when I see it(or in this case, don't see it).  ;)