Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Fancyarcher

Logan | aka The Wolverine 3 | March 3, 2017 | Second Trailer on Page 53

3 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I was wrong with the words I used. Wolverine definitely works in an R-rated film. I just think it won't make as much as DEADPOOL because what makes DP successful it not just the rating but a combination of things. The jokes, the fourth wall, the jerk attitude among others are what helped DP reached great numbers. WOLVERINE II can have the blood and violence but not the jokes and the rest.

I wonder, do you think it can make more than X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE if it is rated R?

I think you have a point, but I'd like to expand on that. Wolverine COULD make more than Deadpool as a rated R film, but I feel it's too little, too late. The scene that I mostly remember from The Wolverine is a deleted scene, that stinger with Wolverine's yellow mask was cool, but also too little, too late. Deadpool has a sense of urgency because it happens in the present. I could care less if Apocalypse is a disaster movie with the villain claiming he'll destroy Earth's 80s. Since we've seen that Earth and the X-Men are still very much alive in the present, regardless of what happens in the 80s Singer's X-Men just seems pointless to me. Oh yeah he'll destroy Earth and nothing will ever be the same. It's a very formulaic superhero plot done in the 80s. I sincerely just want to see Singer's X-Men timeline getting nuked. And regardless how much I like Hugh's Wolvie, he's part of that too. 

Now a rebooted X-Men universe with a Wolverine that works with the X-Men and X-Force going rated r? Depending on how they make it and the people involved, I can see Iron Man 3 numbers. A new and rebooted Wolverine could be the co-star of Hugh's last film, with an older Wolverine facing his counterpart from Deadpool's timeline, which is younger and somewhat different than him. Think Looper with mutants. It'd be a nice way to bring closure to Hugh's Wolverine and Singer's timeline, presenting the future of the X-Men's timeline and at same time revitalizing the X-Men franchise.  

14 hours ago, XMenSaga said:

nah, Mystique is the game changer on here.

Ready for her own trilogy! ughhh, cant wait

No thanks. I don't want Jennifer Lawrence headed mystique. So unsexy.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Futurist said:

The Blumhouse economic model, Superhero Movies Edition :

Make a cheap ass looking movie.

Budget : 75m tops.

Fox doesn't make very expensive movies anyway unless Cameron, Apes or X Men.

Shout during your promo tour the characters can say fuck more than one time and tell stupid dirty jokes.

Have meaningless crass gore violence & a bit of cheap nudity.

Look ! Wolvie just cut this punk ass in half : kewl !

And tell in the press tour that's how the character was always intended to be represented (make a reference to the cult favourite Wolverine comics nerds adore at Comic con)

Sell it to the masses.

Make good profit for Rupert Murdoch's Nation of Australiaz.

But the real big suspense is :

Will Wolvie break the fourth wall ?

Which actress will show her Bewbs ?

And will we have jokes about Wolverine : Origins (got it ?) and Wolvie responds to Deadpool's jokes, man that would be pretty awesome, Jackman responding to Reynolds in the credits in voice over.

Will Deadpool make a cameo to announce Deadpool 3 in the third after credits scene ?

Meta filmmaking takes Hollywood by storm !

Fox Superhero movies :

Cheap, Hip, cool, violent, sexy & funny.

You know, strictly looking at RT scores, Fox has now made 8 films based on the X-Men franchise and only 2 are not fresh(one only 2 percentage points from being so). That means they are batting .750. Three out of Four films they have produced are 70% or higher on RT. The Spider-Man franchise can't make that boast, even if you ignore the Amazings. Only 2 out of three of the Raimi Spideys are over 70%(That's .667% for those scoring at home). Even vaunted "All films we make are fresh" Marvel Films has let one out of six of their films fall below the 70% line.

Since leaving X-Men Origins Wolverine and X3 behind with 2011's First Class, the aggregate RT score for X-Franchise films is 83%. MCU films are at 80% since their inception. Let's cut Fox some slack...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

No thanks. I don't want Jennifer Lawrence headed mystique. So unsexy.

It's unlikely they'll make a Mystique spin-off anyway, considering that Lawrence doesn't give a shit about the character anymore.

3 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

It's unlikely they'll make a Mystique spin-off anyway, considering that Lawrence doesn't give a shit about the character anymore.

I don't think she cared about the character while making the first two films :P 

5 minutes ago, 75live said:

Actually I liked her in FC, but if her performance in the recent Apocalypse trailer is anything to go by, it's an example of "take the money and run" type of level I don't give a crap.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

22 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Actually I liked her in FC, but if her performance in the recent Apocalypse trailer is anything to go by, it's an example of "take the money and run" type of level I don't give a crap.

I won't tell you are wrong.

Just for me, I personally just think she has done that each movie and this looks like more of the same.

Lawrence isn't a good Mystique anyway, so performance wise I dont think replacing her would hurt.

• Like 3

Of all the reasons to not want a Jennifer Lawrence Mystique movie, "unsexy" is not one of those reasons. Jesus christ

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Lawrence isn't a good Mystique anyway, so performance wise I dont think replacing her would hurt.

After watching Rebecca R. sexy ass version of mystique, it's obvious that Jennifer's Lawrence's version is terrible. If I had a dick, that shit would be flaccid every time she's on the screen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 75live said:

she played the character? dont remember at all, lol.

I thought it was a new character created for the prequels

By the way, my previous comment was sarcasm, lol

Just now, XMenSaga said:

she played the character? dont remember at all, lol.

I thought it was a new character created for the prequels

By the way, my previous comment was sarcasm, lol

This is the best post on the page

It is structurally sound, there's a beginning middle and end. It left me satisfied

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

J-Law is awesome in First Class

She is fairly bad in both of those movies

I'll add that 

Spoiler

Fassbender's not great in the second :ohmygod:

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

She is fairly bad in both of those movies

I'll add that 

Reveal hidden contents

:kitschjob: