fmpro

4 Marvel series on Netflix. DD,Cage,Fist and JJ

So, basically the Marvel Knights. I highly doubt these will be of the quality of SHIELD. Which will be shameful since DD deserves better than being shuttered to a niche product like this.

Since they are on Netflix and can be tailored to suit niche audiences rather than trying to appeal to everyone to get ratings like broadcast TV shows have to, they could be better than Agent's of Shield which so watered down that it feels lifeless. 

• Like 2

So, basically the Marvel Knights. I highly doubt these will be of the quality of SHIELD. Which will be shameful since DD deserves better than being shuttered to a niche product like this.

I can see DD being a dark,gritty laywer/crimefighter series..SHIELD is way to straight forward and polished IMO

Since they are on Netflix and can be tailored to suit niche audiences rather than trying to appeal to everyone to get ratings like broadcast TV shows have to, they could be better than Agent's of Shield which so watered down that it feels lifeless.

I agree 100%

I am so excited for this news.It's a great win-win scenario for both parties; Marvel gets to expand their properties, while Netflix gains exclusive new shows which are sure to attract a huge number of new subscribers.2015 will be a great year for Marvel; Avengers 2, Edgar Wright's Ant-Man, and now some (hopefully) great new series!

• Like 1

I'm guessing these series will be part of the MCU. We may see some characters in the films, but I think these series exists because Disney feels these characters won't make as much money, and I guess they are sticking to the two movies a year plan.