Neo

Pan | Oct. 9, 2015 | New Trailer on Page 25!

Tomorrowland

Chappie was a disappointment and a dud but it still doubled it's production budget WW unlike any of the others.

Well, if I'm to rank all the movies considered bombs

1. Pixels
2. Pan
3. The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
4. Chappie
5. Jupiter Ascending
6. Little Boy
7. Hitman: Agent 47
8. Tomorrowland
9. Fantastic Four
10. Mortdecai

Chappie cost 49M and did over 100M WW. Just saying. It probably made money when all is said and done. 

Pixels did 240M WW on a 88M budget lol. Sony said in the leaked emails that I needed 250M. Yeah, hardly a bomb. It will end up making money.

Hitman will make money as well, far from a bomb. The budget is 35M and it already did 80M WW with a few big markets left. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Chappie cost 49M and did over 100M WW. Just saying. It probably made money when all is said and done.

Break even point is not doubling your budget worldwide. There's no way in hell chappy made money

Break even point is not doubling your budget worldwide. There's no way in hell chappy made money

It will after homevideo and TV rights. Fant4stic, Pan, Jupiter Ascending, Seventh Son, Mortdecai and Blackhat can't say that.

I haven't seen ALL of the big bombs this year but Tomorrowland was the best of the ones I did see probably. There are a few competent set pieces in that one

Everything until they reach Tomorrowland is good. After that it derails completely.