#ED

BoxOffice.com's Top 10 Comic Book Movies Of All Time (2013) [Ranking thread]

Goddamn it, I just watched Blue is the Warmest Colour, and now I've got to change my list. <_<

If it isn't too much trouble, could you make Blue is the Warmest Colour my number one comic book movie of 2013, and knocking my current three off the list? And likewise, making it my number six on the Top 10 Comic Book Movies of All Time list, knocking my current number ten off the list. :ph34r:

Edited by Bad Cap

Goddamn it, I just watched Blue is the Warmest Colour, and now I've got to change my list. <_< If it isn't too much trouble, could you make Blue is the Warmest Colour my number one comic book movie of 2013, and knocking my current three off the list? And likewise, making it my number six on the Top 10 Comic Book Movies of All Time list, knocking my current number ten off the list. :ph34r:

Resend the list.

Ooo, I wanna play.

1. Scott Pilgrim

2. Avengers

3. Iron Man

4. Men in Black

5. TDK

6. Nausicaa

7. American Splendor

8. Sin City

9. Ghost World

10. Oblivion - This film is so flawed, but the production design is just beautiful.

I like all the Marvel stuff though, and it feels weird not having one of Rami's Spidey films.  Also, I'm totally ashamed to say I haven't seen Oldboy and Akira. Need to get on that.  And I haven't watched Blue is the Warmest Colour yet.

Edited by Jussslic

Top 10 Comic Book Movies of All Time

10.Spider-man
9.Superman 
8.The Dark Knight
7.Iron Man 3
6.X-men:First Class
5.Batman Begins
4.Iron Man
3.X2: X-Men United
2.Spider-Man 2
1. The Avengers

Q. What makes a good comic book movie to you?(sticking to the the comics, special effects, story,etc)
A. -Great VFX and decent story, funny parts.

Top 5 Comic Book Movies based on Special Effects
5.Man of Steel
4.TDK
3.Spiderman 2
2.Iron Man 3
1.The Avengers

Top 5 Comic Book Movie Villains
5.Green Goblin
4.Loki
3.Joker
2.Doc Ock
1.Magneto

The Top 3 Comic Book Movies of 2013
3.The wolverine
2. Thor 2
1.Iron Man 3

• Like 1

1. The Dark KnightThe quality standard to which all CBM's are measured.Prodigious acting from everyone,a complex, rock solid, whip-smart script,and a grand scale of epicness that transcends the genre.2. Batman BeginsA revolutionary game-changer that perfected the blueprint for origin films.3. The Dark Knight Rises:A climactic trilogy closer that does justice to numerous characters that were mishandled in other installments to the genre and curb stomps the trilogy curse for CBM's into the ground.4. X2The best Marvel film that managed to tell a compelling story with numerous characters.5. Superman 2: Donner Cut.Tells a great story featuring one of the best villains of the genre, and manages to infuse it with more dramatic heft than the average CBM6. First Class7. Scott Pilgrim8. Sin City9. X-Men10. V for Vendetta

Ooo, I wanna play.

1. Scott Pilgrim

2. Avengers

3. Iron Man

4. Men in Black

5. TDK

6. Nausicaa

7. American Splendor

8. Sin City

9. Ghost World

10. Oblivion - This film is so flawed, but the production design is just beautiful.

I like all the Marvel stuff though, and it feels weird not having one of Rami's Spidey films.  Also, I'm totally ashamed to say I haven't seen Oldboy and Akira. Need to get on that.  And I haven't watched Blue is the Warmest Colour yet.

How could anyone have Scott Pilgrim at the top of the list?? It just screams shitty taste...

The Dark Knight - A+
Spider-man 2 - A
Batman Begins - A-
Superman - A-
X-men 2 - A-
Batman - A-
Kick-Ass - A-
Watchmen - A-
The Avengers - A-
The Dark Knight Rises - B+

Honorable Mentions: Iron Man, Spider-man, Batman Returns, Superman II, X-men: First Class 
Edited by tonytr87

1) The Dark Knight

2) The Dark Knight Rises

3) Batman Begins

4)The Avengers

5) Spiderman 2

6) Xmen First Class

7)Superman 2

8)Man of Steel

9)Xmen 2

10)thor

that wasn't as easy as i thought it would be. I made a similar list in another thread but this one is updated i guess.

Edited by Omario

How could anyone have Scott Pilgrim at the top of the list?? It just screams shitty taste...

Says you.  Taste is subjective. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Scott Pilgrim is everything I look for in a comedy.  Witty, playful, uniquely shot and edited, heartfelt.  It's fine if it's not your taste, but that doesn't really make it shitty.

Edited by Jussslic
  • Like 2

Looking forward to this Ed, and I know you put Iron Man 3 number 1 on your list ;)

My list this year:

1. The Dark Knight

2. The Dark Knight Rises

3. Batman Begins

4. The Avengers

5. Spider-Man

6. Spider-Man 2

7. Man Of Steel

8. Iron Man

9. X-2

10. Batman

• Like 1