ecstasy

Wednesday Numbers 11/13/2013-Thor 2 Mighty Drop $3,565,731

He wasn't being himself in either case. If it didn't make you laugh, then I could see why it would be the go-to scene to show how lame SM# was. However, the fact that it's brought up to make people laugh is actually filmmaker's original intention and does nothing to prove the film is bad overall.

That is the issue I have, it didn't make me laugh in the least. All it made me think was "What the hell is happening and why did the movie suddenly become a musical and am I in the right theater? I thought this was a Spider-Man movie"

13 pages for a Wednesday numbers thread?!

Oh fuck wait, a crazy Tom fan showed up, so people started to discuss how awesome the dude is, and somehow, SM3 got inside a thread about Wednesday numbers in late 2013. Go Emo Tobey!

Posted Image

Woah, I'm only 200 likes behind Coolio

Gotta bring my A-game to the CF OW thread

aka post a lot of stupid reaction gifs

You'll never beat me on that weekend, bro. I've got every JLaw related tumblr page bookmarked ready for that shit.

• Like 2

Woah, I'm only 200 likes behind Coolio

Gotta bring my A-game to the CF OW thread

aka post a lot of stupid reaction gifs

Like me forever so I can put a stop to Telemachos and you have my sword. (Not a sexual euphemism)

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

13 pages for a Wednesday numbers thread?!

Oh fuck wait, a crazy Tom fan showed up, so people started to discuss how awesome the dude is, and somehow, SM3 got inside a thread about Wednesday numbers in late 2013. Go Emo Tobey!

Posted Image

It's not hard for a thread to gain 13 pages when people go off topic.

You'll never beat me on that weekend, bro. I've got every JLaw related tumblr page bookmarked ready for that shit.

People will get JLaw'd out, that's when I'll swoop in with my PSH gifs

• Like 1

That is the issue I have, it didn't make me laugh in the least. All it made me think was "What the hell is happening and why did the movie suddenly become a musical and am I in the right theater? I thought this was a Spider-Man movie"

The jazz scene bothered me more than the dancing part. That was a bit much, but well crafted nonetheless. The final battle scene? Not well crafted.

I actually think the best final battle scene in the SM films goes in order like this:

1. Spider-Man(scene felt like it was literally birthed out of the comics)

2. The Amazing Spider-Man(I love rooftop battles)

3. Spider-Man 2(Felt a bit claustrophobic at times)

4. Spider-Man 3(A combination of 80s Saturday Morning cartoons and old Godzilla films)

Anyway, I'm spent. Back to your regularly scheduled numbers thread. ;)

Edited by Accursed Architect!™

The jazz scene bothered me more than the dancing part. That was a bit much, but well crafted nonetheless. The final battle scene? Not well crafted.

In the final fight scene, one villain gets shortchanged (Venom deserved a full movie to itself), one villain is let go because he has a little daughter (Sandman's arc is really horrible in this movie) and Harry Osborne doesn't even get a proper sendoff after 3 movies.

The thing that disappointed me the most was the fact that the final shot of the trilogy - the last thing we see to remember the superhero saga is Peter crying and dancing i.e. the 2 things that were wrong with Spider-Man 3. They didn't bother to have an action shot of Spidey in Manhattan. The movie needed to end on a high but the last shot crystallized the issues of the rest of the movie.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1