ecstasy

Wednesday Numbers 11/13/2013-Thor 2 Mighty Drop $3,565,731

Wonder what Best Man Holiday did in previews. Wonder if Terrence Howard can get his career back.

I might see that along with Thor 2 again this weekend.

Edited by ECSTASY

Wonder what Best Man Holiday did in previews. Wonder if Terrence Howard can get his career back.

I might see that along with Thor 2 again this weekend.

Since when was it dead?

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

After he refused to take a pay cut for IM2.

Well he did have roles in Prisoners and The Butler this year, and that was before Best Man's Holiday.

So... I think it's fine currently.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Well he did have roles in Prisoners and The Butler this year, and that was before Best Man's Holiday.

Yeah he still gets work for sure, but many thought he wold become the next high profile black actor after his oscar and Iron man's success, but that didnt happen. Still very solid actor though.

Yeah he still gets work for sure, but many thought he wold become the next high profile black actor after his oscar and Iron man's success, but that didnt happen. Still very solid actor though.

This. Thank you.

This year. There's a few lean years in between this year and the first Iron Man.