Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

Michael Bay might not direct. He's announced to direct Sci-fi thriller "Time Salvager".

Well..it's best for Bay, not to direct TF5. At least Paramount could find a director who knows about how to make the writing and script better in quality. You know....improve the quality.

Cause again..its the Bayhem formula that makes his movies bad and hated.

I know which director would be a better replacement.

J.J Abrams...or Francis Lawrence.

At least they know when to put a good focus on the script.

Well..it's best for Bay, not to direct TF5. At least Paramount could find a director who knows about how to make the writing and script better in quality. You know....improve the quality.

:sadno:

• Like 1

I know....

But quality-wise...it would still be bashed by critics if they stick with Bay.

I can't see them turning transformers into a critical darling. It is what it is. Anyone they hire would be asked to follow the same formula of action spectacle and crazy cgi robot battles, laced with comedy. If anything they'd probably hire someone with the mandate of mimicking Bay.

The bayhem I'd what made this franchise so successful in the first place, let's not act like they are hated when the still making over a billion.

• Like 1

The bayhem I'd what made this franchise so successful in the first place, let's not act like they are hated when the still making over a billion.

I wouldn't mind a bit if they used the explosion scenes in necessary bits where there are action scenes. It's just that it can become exhausting for some people if its overdone.

With all that said.....I still like the franchise. But they also have to bring something new to the table in order for us to be excited for TF5.

• Like 1

Well....yeah. They could do something that would make the next film better than the second, third and fourth one.

2 and 4 were kinda weak, but the third was my favorite out of all of the TF films. I thought it was absolutely epic!

2 and 4 were kinda weak, but the third was my favorite out of all of the TF films. I thought it was absolutely epic!

I love 3 to pieces, but absolutely nothing touches the first one. All of the wonderful character, the emotion, the suspense, Watching that film for the first time I knew it was something special, it just felt so fresh and no other film has ever felt that way. That film makes me feel like I'm in a different place.

• Like 2