Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

Well..it's best for Bay, not to direct TF5. At least Paramount could find a director who knows about how to make the writing and script better in quality. You know....improve the quality.

Cause again..its the Bayhem formula that makes his movies bad and hated.

I know which director would be a better replacement.

J.J Abrams...or Francis Lawrence.

At least they know when to put a good focus on the script.

Oh look, it's another internet puppet that has latched onto the "lets hate on Michael Bay because it's the cool thing to do!" Yawn!

• Like 1

In your opinion. Doesn't mean everyone else is just latching on to a bandwagon.

And my opinion is the only thing that counts. And my opinion, Michael Bay is one of the best/and one of my most favorite directors out there. Right alongside Spielberg, Matthew Vaughn, Ridley Scott, J.J. Abrams and James Cameron.

And my opinion is the only thing that counts. And my opinion, Michael Bay is one of the best/and one of my most favorite directors out there. Right alongside Spielberg, Matthew Vaughn, Ridley Scott, J.J. Abrams and James Cameron.

I agree that your opinion is the only one that matters to you. I'm just saying that you can't use that to claim everyone else is being insincere.

Example:

I think Batman & Robin is a great film. I really do, for many reasons which I won't get into, but I like Batman & Robin. The vast majority of people seem to hate it. It's been on countless "worst film ever" lists and is frequently used by people on the Internet when citing a bad movie. Are these people hating on it just because it's cool? No, I don't think they are. I think they genuinely believe that Batman & Robin is a rubbish movie. The fact that I personally think it's good, doesn't mean that anyone who disagrees is just on a bandwagon, or that they're lying.

Now..look. :lol:

I respect Michael Bay for what director he is...but he just needs to learn how to actually make good movies. :(

The best way to make good movies is to make more explosions and bigger explosions as an added bonus.

• Like 1

I agree that your opinion is the only one that matters to you. I'm just saying that you can't use that to claim everyone else is being insincere.

Example:

I think Batman & Robin is a great film. I really do, for many reasons which I won't get into, but I like Batman & Robin. The vast majority of people seem to hate it. It's been on countless "worst film ever" lists and is frequently used by people on the Internet when citing a bad movie. Are these people hating on it just because it's cool? No, I don't think they are. I think they genuinely believe that Batman & Robin is a rubbish movie. The fact that I personally think it's good, doesn't mean that anyone who disagrees is just on a bandwagon, or that they're lying.

Yeah I really enjoy Batman and Robin too. When I see George Clooney say it was a bad decision and people hated it, I wish I could tell him I'm happy he made it.

As for Bay, yeah a lot of people dislike his style but a lot of people like his movies too so like you say, it's just different opinions for different people.