Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

And my opinion is the only thing that counts. And my opinion, Michael Bay is one of the best/and one of my most favorite directors out there. Right alongside Spielberg, Matthew Vaughn, Ridley Scott, J.J. Abrams and James Cameron.

Do you watch movies high? I'm being serious if you watched transformers 4 and thought it was a good movie I question your sanity

Do you watch movies high? I'm being serious if you watched transformers 4 and thought it was a good movie I question your sanity

Hes maybe was sarcastic? Thats really impressive that Michael Bay have the talent to make $1B with flicks as cringeworthy as animated knock-offs. Really impressive... At least the creators of the animated titanic knock-offs are really jealous of these Box Office numbers right now.

I love 3 to pieces, but absolutely nothing touches the first one. All of the wonderful character, the emotion, the suspense, Watching that film for the first time I knew it was something special, it just felt so fresh and no other film has ever felt that way. That film makes me feel like I'm in a different place.

I absolutely love the first one too. 1 & 3 are easily the best TF movies. I hope 5 can rank up with those films.

• Like 2

Transformers Cinematic Universe writer Lindsey Beer has tweeted the TFCU Writers Room Team Photo.

Team includes Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman, Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari (Ant-Man), Art Marcum & Matt Holloway (Iron Man), Zak Penn (X-Men: The Last Stand), Jeff Pinkner (The Amazing Spider-Man 2), Christina Hodson, Lindsey Beer, Ken Nolan (Black Hawk Down), Geneva Robertson-Dworet and Steven S. DeKnight (Marvel’s Daredevil).

The Writers Room is led by the Academy Award winning scriptwriter Akiva Goldsman.

Lindsey Beer ‏@hstweetheart  16h16 hours ago
The writers/producers bringing you the next Transformers movies; me looking like Harry Potter's sis near the middle. 
wJvhMyd.jpg

Seems like they're going to be throwing lots of resources at the TFCU. We're getting a bunch of movies whether people like it or not.

Bumblebee leading a team left on earth. Optimus taking the fight to a bunch of aliens in space. Probably some more Autobots vs Decepticons on Cybertron. And then expect them all to come together for a big TF event movie.

Seems like they're going to be throwing lots of resources at the TFCU. We're getting a bunch of movies whether people like it or not.

Bumblebee leading a team left on earth. Optimus taking the fight to a bunch of aliens in space. Probably some more Autobots vs Decepticons on Cybertron. And then expect them all to come together for a big TF event movie.

BEAST WARS as well.

An animated Transformers movie is just one of these things without the human characters, no? :rofl:

Of course :lol: It is set on Cybertron and it is an origins story happening before the first Transformers  :rofl:

Edited by CJohn