ecstasy

Wednesday Numbers 11/20/2013

Heavy drops for top 2 compared to the rest. 

It's 1% off of BMH? So by logic BMH has a heavy drop compared to the rest. Keeping you honest. 

Staying honest and objective 6 of the top 10 have 20% or better drops.

So Thor 2 had a heavy drop compared to.....what, Gravity which has been out 3x as long and stabilized as movies often do that deep into their runs. 

Hyperbole...they name is Marvel haters. 

• Like 4

It's 1% off of BMH? So by logic BMH has a heavy drop compared to the rest. Keeping you honest. 

Staying honest and objective 6 of the top 10 have 20% or better drops.

So Thor 2 had a heavy drop compared to.....what, Gravity which has been out 3x as long and stabilized as movies often do that deep into their runs. 

Hyperbole...they name is Marvel haters. 

No one is comparing the two and not with others either, just that they happen to have worse drop than the other movies in the top 10 or 12. 

Take a chill pill. 

People get the context. All he said is that the top two dropped harsher than the rest of the top 12

I think the person overreacting here is you

*SIGH*

Is 4/5% off the next one really harsh? Is 6-7% really harsh, cause 6 of the top 10 or 3/5ths are 20% drops or greater. 

Glad to know 7% off the pack counts as "harsh drop"....good to know. 

Sorry pointing this out causes a whiplash response of "overreacting" in some. 

• Like 1

Well, unfortunately I won't be here for this weekend's thread (I'm going to a weekend-long tournament for Speech) So, here are my film theory's predicts this week:

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 182M

Delivery Man - 9M

They finally went with both my predicts :wub:

Well, unfortunately I won't be here for this weekend's thread (I'm going to a weekend-long tournament for Speech) So, here are my film theory's predicts this week:

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 182M

Delivery Man - 9M

They finally went with both my predicts :wub:

Yikes, $9m for Delivery Man?   :)  I can see it doing 3x as much.  I have about $190m for HG:CF.  No record

Edited by lilmac
  • Like 1