Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

MoS is unintentionally hilarious trying so hard to pose as a super serious movie.

Diane Lane just looked stoned out of her mind the whole movie. Shannon sports a confused look when he's not doing his mad man schtick like he doesn't even know where to look on the green screen. It's so funny.

That tornado scene cracked me up. More than the Mandarin reveal.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

I didn't like the first Hunger game much but man I LOVED this one. I cried about 5 times. 9/10..A+ for me. I will buy on dvd. It would have Gotten a 10 if

if the old lady lived that was my fav character but she died like a boss.

-_-

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 5

Didn't you try to compete with Impact or something?  I just remember like 200 posts a day from you.  Same with Ueka/Creator.

Oh, god no, I wasn't competing with Impact. That was impossible. :lol:

I did post a lot though. I was a member of that forum for pretty much the same amount of time I've been a member of this forum and I don't even have half as many posts. I think I was closing in on 30k when we got cut off.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

MoS is unintentionally hilarious trying so hard to pose as a super serious movie.

Diane Lane just looked stoned out of her mind the whole movie. Shannon sports a confused look when he's not doing his mad man schtick like he doesn't even know where to look on the green screen. It's so funny.

That tornado scene cracked me up. More than the Mandarin reveal.

this guy ^^^