Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

• Founder / Operator

I feel like such a newbie outcast cause I never even visited BOM Forums. I love this place we got right now so I'm not complaining.

Crazy thing: you're such a staple around here, I sometimes forget that you weren't on Mojo.

• Like 1

Crazy thing: you're such a staple around here, I sometimes forget that you weren't on Mojo.

Same here. Tbh, until around 1 minute ago I thought he was from BOM :lol: Never realized he was never there.

I didn't dislike IM3 because of the twist. I just thought the whole thing was boring and safe and stupid.I was looking forward to MOS and TDW but haven't got to either of them yet. Hopefully soon though I am disappointed to hear they weren't well received. Then again maybe that means I'll like them.

• Like 4

I am probably the only person that finds Avengers ok, IM3 and Thor 2 excellent and Man of Steel fucking amazing.

Avengers is definitely better than the other 3 so yeah you're the only person.  ;)  :P

Edited by druv10

The first scene in MOS is mediocre, and except for the action scene in Smallville, so is pretty much all the action in the entire movie. That final battle is just absolutely tedious. Call me crazy though, but I loved the flashbacks to his childhood alot, and I generally really enjoyed all the scenes people complained about him being "Emo Clark" and wandering around- they were very well made. But man, the last 3/5s of the movie really struggles.

I miss the derby man. I got top 5 a few times but I always wanted to be a winner. I barely ever make Box Office predictions ever since they got rid of it. I used to be super analytical and shit with my predictions too, now I just throw out some random number for the total for a few films every year.

• Like 2