Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

• Founder / Operator

I really loved it. It's performance makes me sad.

I really hope Hemsworth gets a chance at another dramatic role in a more high profile movie. He can be more than an action star.

Plus, I loved seeing Ron Howard still be able to bring it from behind the camera.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 4

I think I'd have MOS and Thor both as solid Bs, with Wolverine a little below that and IM3 legitmately probably a 4/10 upon rewatch, in my opinion. Unimpressive year in general for super hero movies, pray that next year is better.

I didn't like the first Hunger game much but man I LOVED this one. I cried about 5 times. 9/10..A+ for me. I will buy on dvd. It would have Gotten a 10 if

if the old lady lived that was my fav character but she died like a boss.

-_-

She was awesome. Much more awesome was Claf's character. 

Carrying her all throughout the games is crazy.

I'd give all three a B-.

All the movies are blending in for me.

Fast 6 is the real superhero movie of the summer. Unless you don't believe Vin Diesel tackling Letty from a flying car is superhero enough.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

I really hop Hemsworth gets a chance at another dramatic role in a more high profile movie. He can be more than an action star.

Plus, I loved seeing Ron Howard still be able to bring it from behind the camera.

He's doing In The Heart of the Sea with Howard right now, it's exactly what you're looking for. Also has Cillian Murphy, based off an apparently incredible book. :)

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

He's doing In The Heart of the Sea with Howard right now, it's exactly what you're looking for. Also has Cillian Murphy, based off an apparently incredible book. :)

Ah! I completely forgot about that!

My anticipation for DOFP is through the roof, and I liked the trailer way better than everyone here. That said, I'm kind of pessimistic about it. So many characters and not much confidence in Singer to recapture the X2 magic. Actually do have high hopes for TASM2 and CA as well, both look very entertaining. I have not and still do not, and maybe never will, get the hype for GOTG.

• Like 1