Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Superman just broke Zod's neck. And I still don't understand why people have a problem with this scene.

Especially when you factor he killed Zod in Superman II, all the other sadistic shit he did during the Reeve iteration and the fact that Batman iced motherfuckers left and right over the years.

"I won't kill you. But I don't have to save you." Uh, that's murder, assholes. Did you piss in your panties over that? No? Didn't think so.

• Like 3

Superman just broke Zod's neck. And I still don't understand why people have a problem with this scene.

because why did he get sad killing a bad guy considering that he already killed thousands of good/innocent people in his fight with Zod

throwing Zod in buildings

crashing enemies and himself in buildings

punching Zod from smallville to a populated area

• Like 1

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC!So how are the Sellouts going for CF for Saturday afternoon? ;)

Its 8:00 PM

They are solid should increase from Friday.

Its odd though.

Certain theaters never sell as well as Friday on Saturday.

My Local theater goes berserk on Saturday, it sold more tickets for IM3 and TA then entire opening day.. 

Well I thought it was just anticlimatic and it failed to hit emotionally like it was trying, but I think most people's problem is that Zod and Superman to kill like 10,000 people combined and suddenly Superman is freaking out and crying over killing him.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 4

Loved Cavill in that scene.

He showed promise. I just hope they don't go full stupid and have Amy Adams not recognizing Kal when he is in Clark mode. It doesn't seem they are going to do it, but I don't trust Goyer...

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

He showed promise. I just hope they don't go full stupid and have Amy Adams not recognizing Kal when he is in Clark mode. He doesn't seem they are going to do it, but I don't trust Goyer...

She already knows by this movie.

• Like 1

Well I thought it was just anticlimatic and it failed to hit emotionally like it was trying, but I think most people's problem is that Zod and Superman to kill like 10,000 people combined and suddenly Superman is freaking out and crying over killing him.

All buildings I see Superman and Zod fightning in have 0 people. So yeah, there were 0 people killed.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC!

Its 8:00 PM

They are solid should increase from Friday.

Its odd though.

Certain theaters never sell as well as Friday on Saturday.

My Local theater goes berserk on Saturday, it sold more tickets for IM3 and TA then entire opening day.. 

It will be interesting to see how frontloaded CF will be on Friday compared to the next two days. I am expecting CF's Saturday to fall below THG's 50M Saturday.

• Like 1