Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Let's bring up random movies and discuss their merits or lack thereof.

The Strangers is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.  Dumbest characters ever written.

• Like 3

Why wouldn't there had been people inside? Cause shit that must have been one quick fucking mass-evacuation.

Do you see anyone inside? No. You don't.

We see the people running in the streets away from that place when the Creator of Worlds hits Metropolis. There is nobody left. The people left are dead. They died and Superman couldn't do shit. He did his best by destroying the machine in the other corner of the Earth.

Well I thought it was just anticlimatic and it failed to hit emotionally like it was trying, but I think most people's problem is that Zod and Superman to kill like 10,000 people combined and suddenly Superman is freaking out and crying over killing him.

Those who defend the crying are filling in blanks for the filmmakers. A big no, no. I saw him reacting like that (after his actions were justified) and thought, "What are you? A pussy?"

Let's bring up random movies and discuss their merits or lack thereof.The Strangers is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Dumbest characters ever written.

They played that by mistake when I saw WALLE and I got a free movie ticket out of it. For that, I love this movie, tho I've never seen it.
  • Like 1

I just realized I bought way too many limited editions of movies in the past 2 weeks. Fuck. Star Trek, WWZ, Snow White, Man of Steel, Pacific Rim, Wolverine... Big fucking fuck.

• Like 2

1 AM here. I am going to see another fucking awesome hated movie of 2013. Star Trek Into Darkness. Or maybe I am just going to bed.

I'm not one of those guys who shits themselves and screams like a ferocious hellbeast whenever it's mentioned. I think it's pretty goof.
  • Like 2

Those who defend the crying are filling in blanks for the filmmakers. A big no, no. I saw him reacting like that (after his actions were justified) and thought, "What are you? A pussy?"

To borrow an acting term, the objective's just weren't clear. Was he crying because Zod was the last of his kind, or because he didn't like killing, or because of something else? It just didn't resonate with me. 

• Like 4

I just realized I bought way too many limited editions of movies in the past 2 weeks. Fuck. Star Trek, WWZ, Snow White, Man of Steel, Pacific Rim, Wolverine... Big fucking fuck.

Who needs all that extra shit, just buy the regular Blu-Ray.. why you buying a special edition of Wolverine anyway?