Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I just had a scan on Fandango of some major cities and there are TONS of sellouts that I'm seeing. Are there meant to be more than this? Because many places are sold out until much later tonight...

Nah, the East Coast at least is running about as strong as it can for evening sellouts right now.  

Demo report - theater is near full except for the bottom. Lots of YA's, middle school girls in groups with mom, 40+ year old women/couples in groups, blondes, and loud country folk. I see at least 1 of most races, but probably 90% white, 10% other, majority women - all guys here seem to be with a date, no free birds. Theres also a surprising amount of bald guys. This is Jandrew reporting live from Citadel 16, Americas ghettoplex.

• Like 5

Richmond looking in line with DC Area.  College towns of Charlottesville (UVA), Harrisonburg (JMU), and Blackburg (VT) also pretty much sold out for the night. 

My screening was soldout and it's certainly doing gangbusters in Houston.

I just had a scan on Fandango of some major cities and there are TONS of sellouts that I'm seeing. Are there meant to be more than this? Because many places are sold out until much later tonight. Seems promising...

I can never gat that fucking site to work for me. Anywhere after the first page just freezes.I thought it was because I'm not in the US, but neither are you.

Demo report - theater is near full except for the bottom. Lots of YA's, middle school girls in groups with mom, 40+ year old women/couples in groups, blondes, and loud country folk. I see at least 1 of most races, but probably 90% white, 10% other, majority women - all guys here seem to be with a date, no free birds. Theres also a surprising amount of bald guys. This is Jandrew reporting live from Citadel 16, Americas ghettoplex.

The bald guys must there for Harrelson. They're gonna be disappointed