Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

The 9/6 collapse by England yesterday was unbelievable. Just shows that all a bowler needs to get back in form is to bowl short deliveries to Raina and get his wicket each time.

Well, English batting is famous for it's spectacular collapses so yesterday was just another trophy in that crown. :ph34r: Warner's playing great right now.  :D

Nope. The Potter and Twilight movies all did great around this time of year.

I don't think this has nearly the rush factor, I had to see the Twilight films opening day (lol). But I'm happy with waiting a few days for this one.

I think March is a better fit for this franchise.

ShawnMR's demographic "First Choice"/"Definite Interest" tracking was incredibly strong too. Much higher than New Moon with men and equal with women, and higher than THG.

I don't know how these surveys are conducted, but unless you take a large enough and a truly representative sample (which means polling non-internet crowd), the numbers will always be skewed.

Okay so sellouts have picked up a lot. I hope it's not too little too late though. I wonder if they factor in the west coast sell outs when estimating for the night. 

Ontario, Ca

Edwards Mountain Village

accessibility devices available

• Like 2