Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Only three studios have reported today. Clearly this weekend isn't going anyone's way. :lol:

No matter what the number is they should be happy to report it.  It's not going under 60 and how many films have had an opening day of more than 60 mill?  6 maybe 8?  Be proud LG!

• Like 4

Only two studios have reported today. Clearly this weekend isn't going anyone's way. :lol:

Well it was understood that it would be a bloodbath for everything else. And I don't think anybody really cares about the other movies at this point.

• Like 1

Well, in this post-apocalyptic civilization, it's hard to get anything published. I mean, there's widespread looting, savage revolts in Minnesota and Massachusetts, throngs of survivors heading for California in hopes of salvation, only to find out it's also a radioactive wasteland.... no surprise that Lionsgate execs are more concerned with finding fresh water than publishing the actual bleak, devastating numbers.Years from now, as the children of the survivors huddle in their caves around campfires, they'll pass down the lesson learned: we all should've paid our $10.50 to keep civilization afloat instead of selfishly choosing to avoid Katniss.

• Like 3

Alright, folks. The numbers everyone has been waiting for: DELIVERY MAN!! ($2.76m)

At this point, shouldn't DW hire one of us to run the studio?  I think anyone here could release 7 films that are more profitable than the 7 that (don't remember her name) the woman in charge has released lately.

• Like 2