Jack Nevada

"No Animals Were Harmed" Is a Big Fat Lie -- Hollywood Reporter's Investigation

Yes, but you can still survive on it which I think 99% of people would agree with. So I'm not really sure it holds true that we can't let one cow die in the making of a film for our entertainment, but we can let millions die in making our unhealthy Big Mac Burgers. 

Personally I just think MOST people are weird and have strange double standards over many things.

I do agree that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it makes sense in the minds of the people that eat meat but aren't cool with animals getting hurt in movies or whatever.

Most people probably do believe that you can survive without meat, but like I said, they probably also see it as something that's unhealthy. They believe there's a certain level of necessity when it comes to eating meat, but not so much when it comes to animals showing up in movies.

My issue is with the regulating body sweeping it under the rug. Mistakes happen, abuse happens, accidents happen but do your job at all time. They knew animals were harmed and they still gave them all-clear certificate. This to me is about incompetence and corruption. If your "No Animals Were Harmed" certificate is worth anything  then don't give it out when animals were actually harmed. This isn't that hard.

• Like 3

I am a vegetarian as well and was more due to religious upbringing but more for moral stance now. 

Not all vegetarians are hipsters or super sophisticated type or pacifists= case point my self. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

I also just turned vegetarian three months ago. Frankly, I'm not crazy about the taste of meat anyways. Tele, I love you even more.On the topic, I can't say I'm too surprised, sadly. The bureaucratic system allows for so many loopholes to seem humane for the end credits.

• Like 1