baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

I'm surprised I haven't gotten fired from some of the shit I've seen browsing BOT :P  And just the sheer amount of time I'm logged in at work.

I get my stuff done though, guess that's all that matters.

LOL Yep. Get the job done. That's what matters to some. As long as you don't have somebody looking over your shoulder.

I'm not saying it's HP... I'm saying you can compare it once you adjust. There are very few franchises that earn the distinction of "being unlike any other" (one of them, I'd say, is AVATAR, because we have no idea *who* exactly comprises that fan-base as a whole).

How do you figure stuff like this out? Do you just adjust the numbers for a bunch of movies and look for which ones that match? :mellow:

Katniss my inspiration!

But you need to stop making up shit about Marvel fans. :angry:

lol read through the first 5 pages again.  The number of posts and likes calling it not impressive and trying to discredit it by telling people to wait for the weekend...

lol read through the first 5 pages again.  The number of posts and likes calling it not impressive and trying to discredit it by telling people to wait for the weekend...

I read them iceroll. I want you to name names not named BKB.