baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

Dad, what if BOF makes me a Marvelite?

#ED: Christopher Nolan Whedon #ED... you were named for two directors of Hollywood. One of them was a Marvelite, and he was probably the wittiest man I've ever known.

What you say if I am...

#ED: Then Marvelites will have gained a wonderful poster. Listen if it really means that much to you, you can choose to be a Nolanite. The Sorting Mod takes into account your choice

Really?

#ED: Really.

• Like 14

Dad, what if BOF makes me a Marvelite?

#ED: Christopher Nolan Whedon #ED... you were named for two directors of Hollywood. One of them was a Marvelite, and he was probably the wittiest man I've ever known.

What you say if I am...

#ED: Then Marvelites will have gained a wonderful poster. Listen if it really means that much to you, you can choose to be a Nolanite. The Sorting Mod takes into account your choice

Really?

#ED: Really.

Oh my God. 

Exhibitor Relations @ERCboxoffice 1h

CBS Films' LAST VEGAS ($54.8M) is now the highest grossing film in company history, topping THE WOMAN IN BLACK ($54.3M).

Watch out Disney.

• Like 2

Imagine BOF having its own Hunger Games...

BKB would probably be the first to die from an avalanche of weapons thrown at him instantly. 

Yeah me and Ecstacy would form a truce till I betray her.

• Like 1