ChD

The Hateful Eight | Out NOW in Digital and 70mm | 187 minutes long including a 12 minutes intermission

In terms of QT's mindset about the leak, here's a very insightful piece from Grantland (by someone who's met QT and was pitched an early draft of KILL BILL):

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/me-qt-whats-behind-tarantino-ditching-his-leaked-hateful-eight-script/

Great read, Tele. As a QT fan, thx for posting that.

• Like 1

Denis Menochet as the Frenchman Bob

I'd love to see this guy in another QT film. Waltz got all the acclaim for Basterds' opening scene but Menochet was very impressive as well.

That whole cast he assembled for the live read is top-notch. I would love to see Russell, Goggins, Dern, Roth and Madsen all in the eventual film if it's truly his next. 

• Like 1

yeah, sounds like this is getting made for sure, but the third act is getting majorly changed from the leaked script which is good.Also the cast he got for that live read sounds absolutely perfect. Hope he can get all of them back for the film.

The no Waltz thing really brings my enthusiam down for this...he was easily the best thing about Inglourius Basterds and Django Unchained...

I'm still very excited cause you know, it's a Tarantino movie after all. But I was hoping that Tarantino/Waltz will be the new Scorsese/DeNiro. Would be great.Well, there's always next time. Hopefully.