K1stpierre

BOF Hunger Games!!!

So, it seemed like a lot of people were all interested in a 'what if' there was a Hunger Games but with us BOF users! So, I thought creating a club for it would be a cool idea! You can post your thoughts here and what your strategies would be (would be on the offensive and just slash people down? Or go into hiding?), what would your choice of weapon be?, what district would you be in?, who would you go after first?, who would you make alliances with? Anything you want! :P

Have fun with this!!!

• Like 2

I'd dress up as Harry Potter and hunt down Noctis with a giant dildo.

:rofl: Oh shit. Noctis is done for..

For me, like I said earlier, would probably be the offensive type. I'd axe people left and right. I think I'd be from district 4. I'd def have a pack, send invites to tarzan, crispylips, ice, wormy, futurist, and other HG fans. The pack can't exceed more than 10 though.

• Like 1

I would hide in the trees and just hope nobody finds me. I guess I would have some knives with me just in case.

If I tried to just fight, I would die real quick.

That is all based on me making it out of the initial start. I am not sure I would.

Edited by Empire

I would hide in the trees and just hope nobody finds me. I guess I would have some knives with me just in case.

If I tried to just fight, I would die real quick.

That is all based on me making it out of the initial start. I am not sure I would.

Well, that would depend on if you ran towards the cornucopia or ran away from it.

For me, I'd run towards it. Gotta get me my axe and supplies :) Plus, I'd have a pack with me.

Well, that would depend on if you ran towards the cornucopia or ran away from it.

For me, I'd run towards it. Gotta get me my axe and supplies :) Plus, I'd have a pack with me.

I would probably run away, but I might even be to scared to run. :lol:

Naw! We'd be out killing people! We'd so be a career pack!

Speaking of which, if you'd like empire, you're more than welcome to join our squad! :D

Sounds good to me. I would need somebody to protect me or I would die quick. ^_^