K1stpierre

BOF Hunger Games!!!

:blink:  Wouldn't that be pretty painful? Plus, you'd probably end up bleeding to death...

I feel like I would have a better chance at surviving that  then being left in the games. After the tracking device is out hide next to a dead body and get on the ship and hijack the ship. 

I feel like I would have a better chance at surviving that  then being left in the games. After the tracking device is out hide next to a dead body and get on the ship and hijack the ship. 

I feel like that plan involves a LOT of risks. Bleeding to death, pissing off the capital by removing your tracker thus forcing them to hunt you down, being arrested on the ship and probably tortured to death, and so forth.....

Whereas, you could just join our alliance :)

And I, the Queen, get no invite? I want to be in the Alliance.  :(

I'd whoop ass though, and I'd be ferocious too.

Your more than welcome to join!:)

Welcome to our group of ultimate badasses!

k1stpierre

Tarzan

Empire

Catching Iceroll

Dexter of Suburbia

Claire Holt

4  more are welcome to join ;)

• Like 1

No way an alliance that big (of 10) would last. Once the initial Cornucopia rush is over you can bet the survivors will start turning on one another.

Well, you have to put into perspective how many users are on this site. There are A LOT, way more than 24 like in THG (where they have a pack of 4-5). There are about I'd say 80 or so users that are on this site and post everyday. There are more users, but they don't come on as often. So, the pack has to be bigger due to how many more people there are here. 10 is good, maybe even 11 or 12. You have to figure that our pack will lose people as well, like 2 or 3 people in the cornucopia, so when it's all done, we're really looking at 7-8 people in our pack, and considering most have said they'd run away, that still leaves more than likey a good number of people left to hunt (if we're going with the 80 number, and roughly 2/3 rush to the cornucopia, that still leaves about 26 people left).

For those interested, I made that Hunger Games game thread.

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13022-the-box-office-hunger-games-sign-up-now/

Now let's see how those battle plans of yours work out in the hands of an incredibly-handsome-yet-still-somewhat-maniacal host like myself.