K1stpierre

BOF Hunger Games!!!

Do you mean literally in their dreams or run around the arena, look for sleeping members, stab em and kill em, then run off?

Probably the 2nd option  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn

You'd be this creepy little gnome character (not in looks, but in how you play the games) that would hide around in bushes stalking people, waiting for them to fall asleep......

Oh fuck yeah. I would stab them like rag dolls.

• Like 1

Hey, I don't remember Peeta going on watch duty! All he did was sleep and make out!! I will attack if anyone intrudes our area though!

You just stay quiet and maybe I will let you live after the first night.

• Like 2

I would only hunt those who deserve it. I would not leave a trace of my crime. I will hunt my victims follow there daily schedule and when they are least expecting, I will use M99 to put them to sleep and a waken them in my kill room which would be full plastic. I will wake them up show them the person they killed and then finish the job. Cut there bodies up throw in the body of water. 

• Like 1

I would only hunt those who deserve it. I would not leave a trace of my crime. I will hunt my victims follow there daily schedule and when they are least expecting, I will use M99 to put them to sleep and a waken them in my kill room which would be full plastic. I will wake them up show them the person they killed and then finish the job. Cut there bodies up throw in the body of water.

And you could do some freelance lumberjacking in your spare time.
  • Like 1