baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

I just really want CF to be the number one of the year. I mean...the first time in history that a film with a female lead wins the year...and in 2D no less. There's something inspiring about that. 

Katniss literally made history. 

Twilight will go down in history in the record books for breaking the midnight record twice, and the opening day record once...but Katniss' appeal and influence is infinitely larger. She's literally breaking the glass ceiling at Hollywood.

• Like 8

As of 3:56p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 2 Sellouts in Greensboro, NC

Frozen - 2 Sellouts in Greensboro, NC

number of sellouts will be more sparse from this point as the cities drop under 200,000 residents.

Edited by B J
  • Like 3

I just really want CF to be the number one of the year. I mean...the first time in history that a film with a female lead wins the year...and in 2D no less. There's something inspiring about that. 

Twilight will go down in history in the record books for breaking the midnight record twice, and the opening day record once...but Katniss' appeal and influence is infinitely larger. She's literally breaking the glass ceiling at Hollywood.

Titanic? 

• Like 1

As of 4:04p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 5 Sellouts in  Orlando, FL

Frozen - 3 Sellouts in Orlando, FL

One of the few cities with a CF lead

Edited by B J
  • Like 3

Yep, I agree with you on this.  Hunger Games is at least looking like it has a chance to behave unlike any sequel to a 400 mill before.  I know the grouping is limited but at this point, it looks like it could go past 408 and that would simply be incredible.  At this point, I'm rooting for it to hit 450.  I know it probably won't, but hell, this would be a trend setter.  And those are fun to track.

• Like 8

Other than Cameron Diaz I thought it was alright. You?

I don't know man... it felt disconnected in so many moments. And I have yet to understand why

Cameron just steals all the money from Pitt after realizing it lost the drugs. How did she knew Pitt?

• Like 2