DoctorWho

Investments - January 2014

Fantasy Box Office

2014 Game - January Investments Thread

The following Movies are available for the month of January, 2014. You can invest in any film under the "Available Now" section if you have the money. Remember all players start the new game with 100m in their bank account. Happy Investing & Good Luck!

All Budgets are estimated and subject to change at release (if they aren't correct). See the rules for exactly how this is applied. Not all releases are shown below. If a film you want to invest isn't shown simply post you wish to invest in said film and if you have budget information, posting that also would help. Just remember you must be within 1 month of the release to invest in a film.

Posted Image

Movies become available on the specified date at  1PM GMT

Edited by Doctor Who

If its allowed, is it possible i can uninvest in the nut job for two reasons1) the budget change means I think the film will now not be profitable as I think it will pass 30M but not 42.8M2) I didn't realise our budgets went back too 100M so I thought I had a lot more money

Edited by Frozen2014