MrPink

BoxOffice Begins (FINAL PART UP!!! (2/17)). The Beginning is Complete

Just realized legendary Nolan hater and troll DavidBrennan needs a role.

And if I may make another suggestion:

riczhang as Meryl Streep as Talia al Ghul  ;)

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 6

Just realized legendary Nolan hater and troll DavidBrennan needs a role.

And if I may make another suggestion:

riczhang as Meryl Streep as Talia al Ghul  ;)

I already have someone in mind for Talia, however, I do need to fit in Riczhang and David Brennan somewhere...

• Like 2

They won't work for a frrrrrrrrreeeeak.

I loved the Chechen. Great hamminess whose void was nicely filled by John Daggett in TDKR.

He was the best gangster.  All due respect to Eric Roberts and Jai White, he had the best presence.

"I want to hear what clown has to say."  ( I think that's the line)

• Like 3

I love Nikki's role. :rofl:

Too bad Nikki only has one more scene :(

I don't think there are anymore memorable roles left in Batman Begins to fill, so any major surprises have to wait until the Dark Knight unfortunately. But since we're making good progress, that's really only a month away or so. I think I can complete this film within 10 parts. Maybe 11 at the most. 10 is a nice and even number.

• Like 4

So looking forward to TeleJoker.

"Why so unlikeable?"

"Do you want to know how I got these likes?"

"Anyone want to see a posting trick? I'm gonna make this profile disappear."

"Let's put a like on that profile!"

• Like 7

So looking forward to TeleJoker.

"Why so unlikeable?"

"Do you want to know how I got these likes?"

"Anyone want to see a posting trick? I'm gonna make this profile disappear."

"Let's put a like on that profile!"

I'm terrified of having to come up with the fake origin stories.

But I'm gonna need my A game especially for the Harvey Dent/Joker confrontation.  :)

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Part 7 of BoxOffice Begins. I wanted to go through the entire car chase, but it turns out the preceding events were a bit longer than expected. As always, comments, suggestions, likes, etc are appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------

In the aftermath of Nikke Finke’s suspension, the internet DA has been busy, including Water Bottle, who is investigating the shipments of pirates copies and other miscellaneous files. He is with another mod who works specifically at the Deadline website…

Water Bottle: This is the shipment I’m talking about.

Deadline Mod: What’s your problem with it?

Water Bottle: It shouldn’t exist. This USB drive contained 150 files, but it arrived with 151 files. I’m guessing there’s something I’m not supposed to find in there.

Deadline Mod: Listen, we don’t want to know what’s in Ms. Finke’s USB drives.

Water Bottle: Well things are working a little differently now. Open it up

The mod opens up the file, and Water Bottle seems a program…a movie emitter but he’s completely confused by what it’s supposed to be. What he does know, is that if Finke wanted it, it must be dangerous.

Water Bottle: What the hell is this?

Before he can investigate further, suddenly he is attacked from behind by the Deadline Mod. And then double tapped. Banned.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile BoxOfficeMan is in the BoxOfficeClubs section, one of the seedy sections of the internet. He’s doing some reconnaissance on the Amazing Spider-Man 2 > 1 billion club where the shipments of pirated copies are heading. Suddenly, he realizes that a young boy is there watching him.

Tarzan: It’s you, isn’t it? Everybody’s been talking about you. The other kids won’t believe me.

BoxOfficeMan decides to give him a piece of memorabilia for proof that he met the BoxOfficeMan, and Tarzan looks in awe. However, this is a giant mistake. In a parallel universe, Tarzan becomes the most entitled brat that the internet kingdom of Westeros has ever seen. Unfortunately, BoxOfficeMan don’t ban, even if a mortal enemy.

iJackSparrow is in the Amazing Spider-Man 2 >1 billion WW thread and sees the shipment of movies.

He realizes that after Finke’s suspension, they have to move quickly so that their plan does not get spoiled.

iJackSparrow: Get rid of all traces.

Spidey Freak: Better delete the whole thread.

iJackSparrow: All right.

Spidey Freak prepares the deletion of the thread, but he does not realize BoxOfficeMan is in his presence. BoxOfficeMan knocks out Spidey Freak but suddenly he is exposed to The Amazing Spider-Man, and he begins to feel memories of Brandon Gray’s death and his experience with the numbers in the well. All the while iJackSparrow taunts him.

iJackSparrow: Having trouble? Stay in the thread, have a drink. You look like a man who takes himself too seriously. You want my opinion?  You need to lighten up.

Suddenly iJack sets the thread ablaze, deleting all its contents along with BoxOfficeMan. In a panic, BoxOfficeMan jumps out of the thread and onto another BoxOfficeClub thread, the Interstellar under Batman Begins thread. He is struggling to maintain his composure…whatever this movie compound was, was dangerous.

BoxOfficeMan: Arachnid…help me…

Arachnid has picked him up and is taking him back to BoxOffice Manor as he listens to Shawn struggle.

ShawnMR: Registry…take…take registry dianostics…corrupted….corrupted.

ShawnMR is remembering the well once again. He sees Brandon Gray over him and suddenly…

Brandon Gray: Shawn…why do we fall?

ShawnMR opens his eyes and everything seems fine. Whatever was affecting him has seemingly passed.

ShawnMR: How long was I out?

Accursed Arachnid: Two days. It’s your birthday. Many happy returns.

ShawnMR: I’ve felt those effects before, but this was so much more potent. It was some kind of really mediocre Spider-Man reboot, weaponized, in streaming form.

RTH: You have been hanging out at the wrong websites, Mister Shawn.

Accursed Arachnid: I called Mr. RTH when your condition worsened after the first day.

RTH: I analyzed your registry and isolated the corrupted values, and corrected them.

ShawnMR: Am I supposed to understand any of that?

RTH: Not at all, I just wanted you to know how hard it was. Bottom line, I synthesized a fix.

ShawnMR: Could you make more?

RTH: You plan on being exposed to that again, Mister Shawn?

ShawnMR: Well you know how it is, you’re out at websites, somebody is streaming out the weaponized Spider-Man reboots.

RTH: I’ll bring what I have. The fix should inoculate you for now. Arachnid, always a pleasure.

Accursed Arachnid: RTH.

ECSTASY is at BoxOfficeManor to drop off her present for ShawnMR. However, she is clearly troubled by another issue, her missing boss.

Accursed Arachnid: You sure you don’t want to come in?

ECSTASY: I have to get back, but I wanted to leave this.

ShawnMR appears.

ShawnMR: ECSTASY?

ECSTASY: It looks like someone has been burning the candle at both ends. Must have been quite an occasion.

ShawnMR: Well it is my birthday.

ECSTASY: I know, I’m sorry I can’t come tonight. I was here to drop off your present.

ShawnMR opens the present, and it’s the rock they shared together many years ago, with it saying Finders Keepers. A sentimental touch.

ShawnMR: You’ve got better plans?

ECSTASY: My boss has been missing for days which means I should start looking in the bottom pits

of the internet.

ECSTASY gets a call, she answers.

ECSTASY: ECSTASY.

…Who authorized that? Get iJack down there now, do not take no for an answer. Call Dr. Lehmann, tell him we need our own assessment to the judge by the morning.

She hangs up, and ShawnMR can clearly see she is upset.

ShawnMR: What’s wrong?

ECSTASY: It’s Finke. Dr. iJack moved him to the Amazing Spider-Man 2 thread on self-ban watch.

ShawnMR: You’re going to the Amazing Spider-Man 2 thread now? It’s now in the Box Office Clubs

area, ECSTASY.

ECSTASY: You enjoy your party, Shawn. Some of us have work to do.

ShawnMR: You be careful.

ECSTASY leaves, and ShawnMR quickly springs to action. He has no attention of just waiting for the party to start. He must don the avatar and help ECSTASY in any way possible. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 thread is not a safe place. Accursed Arachnid realizes what he’s up to.

Accursed Arachnid: But, Master Shawn, the guests will be arriving.

ShawnMR: Keep them happy until I arrive…tell them that joke you know.

ShawnMR takes the entrance to the Bat Cave section of BoxOfficeManor. There, he sees his avatar that he prepares to don once again.

----------------------------------------------------

RTH is making copies of the registry fix that he used on Shawn, Gitesh Pandya comes to visit the Applied Rentrak Projections division, which is more rare than a movie dropping 80% on the second weekend.

Gitesh Pandya: Having fun?

RTH: Gitesh? Now what’s a big shot like you doing in a place like this?

Gitesh Pandya: I need some information. I need the Box Office Enterprises Model 3b Mark III

RTH: Mm, it’s a movie emitter. It was designed for psychological internet warfare by dispersing bad

movies through the internet. But isn’t that illegal?

Gitesh Pandya: I want all the information on the development of this project. All data, all documents, on my desk, right away.

RTH: Did you lose one?

Gitesh Pandya: I’m merging your department with archives…and I’m firing you. Didn’t you get the memo?

-------------------------------------------------

At the Amazing Spider-Man 2 thread, Finke is currently in ‘therapy’, having completely lost her marbles. ECSTASY is there observing her, when iJack arrives.

Nikke Finke: Sparrow…..Sparrow….Sparrow.

iJackSparrow: Miss ECSTASY this is most irregular, I have nothing to add with the report that I

filed with the judge.

ECSTASY: I have questions about your report.

iJackSparrow: Such as?

ECSTASY: Isn’t it convenient for a 50 year old woman with no history of mental illness outside of a raging drinking problem to suddenly have a psychotic breakdown.

iJackSparrow: As you can see, there’s nothing convenient about her symptoms.

Nikke Finke: Sparrow…

ECSTASY: What’s Sparrow? (She only knows iJack by iJack, not his full name)

iJackSparrow: Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. In this case…a Sparrow.

ECSTASY: She’s been subjected to something?

iJackSparrow: Studio mandated reboots is my primary field. I’m a strong advocate. Outside she was a giant. In here, only the mind can grant you power.

ECSTASY: You enjoy the reversal.

iJackSparrow: I respect the mind’s power over the body. It’s why I do what I do.

ECSTASY: I do what I do to keep thugs like Finke suspended, not in therapy. I want my own psychiatric consultant to have full access to Finke including registry work. Find out exactly what you

put him on.

iJackSparrow: First thing in the morning then.

ECSTASY: Tonight. I’ve already e-mailed Dr. Lehmann.

iJackSparrow: As you wish then.

iJack takes ECSTASY to a deeper page in the thread, clearly only for exclusive access. People like Spidey Freak are the kind of people to have access to seeing what’s happening behind the scenes.

iJackSparrow: This way please. There’s something I think you should see. This is where we distribute the movie. Perhaps you should watch some. Perhaps you should have some, clear your head.

ECSTASY runs to try and escape from the thread, but when she tries going back to general Box Office Discussion, iJack appears and gives her a dose of The Amazing Spider-Man…a concentrated dose, complete with the crane scene to really mess her up. He takes her back to where they’re distributing the film and begins interrogating her.

iJackSparrow: Who knows you’re here? WHO KNOWS?

ECSTASY begins freaking out as her worst repressed memories take shape. Suddenly, everyone is alerted to BoxOfficeMan’s presence.

iJackSparrow: He’s here…

Spidey Freak: Who?

iJackSparrow: The Box Office Man.

Spidey Freak: What do we do?

iJackSparrow: What anybody else does when a prowler comes aroun. Call the mods.

Spidey Freak: You want the mods here?

iJackSparrow: At this point, they can’t stop us. But the BoxOfficeMan has a talent for disruption. Force him to the general Box Office Discussion, the mods will take him down.

Spidey Freak: What about her?

iJackSparrow: She hasn’t got long. I gave her a concentrated dose. The mind can only take so much.

Spidey Freak: The things they say about him…can he really be in two threads at once? I heard he

can disappear.

iJackSparrow: We’ll find out…won’t we?

Spidey Freak, iJack and others await, when suddenly BoxOfficeeMan swoops down and attacks the other posters. They engage in battle but BoxOfficeMan is too well versed in forum battle to be defeated by these measly thugs. SpideyFreak is taken down and left for arrest by the mods, and then BoxOfficeMan approaches iJack. He tries to spray another dose of The Amazing Spider-Man on him but his antidote has inoculated him from the effects. He takes down iJack and then sprays iJack with a non-lethal dose.

BoxOfficeMan: Taste of your own medicine, Doctor? What have you been doing here? Who are you working for?

iJack is hallucinating images of Emo Peter Parker from Spider-Man 3. All his bad memories of the Raimi trilogy are haunting him, including the retcon of Uncle Ben’s death. There are no happy memories of the reboot now.

iJackSparrow: Baumer…I’m working for Baumer…

BoxOfficeMan: Baumer is banned…who are you working for?

iJackSparrow: iJack isn’t here right now…if you’d like to leave an e-mail…

BoxOfficeMan realizes that the mods are waiting outside the thread, and he needs to plan his escape.

The mods have completely surrounded the Amazing Spider-Man 2 thread, hoping to take down the BoxOfficeMan. The SWAT mods have yet to arrive, and nobody dares to make a move until they’re there. Coolio and Redfirebird arrive at the scene ready to take action as well.

CoolioD1: What are you waiting for?

Totem: Backup.

CoolioD1: Backup?

Totem: The BoxOfficeMan is in there. SWAT’s on the way, but if you wanna go in there now…I’ll be

right behind you, sir.

CoolioD1 (clearly afraid after his last encounter): SWAT’s on the way.

Redfirebird ignores their advice and enters the thread anyway. He isn’t quite sure whether to trust the BoxOfficeMan yet, but he knows he won’t hurt him. Otherwise he would have done so a long time ago. As he enters, BoxOfficeMan grabs and takes him to a part of the thread where he sees a drugged ECSTASY.

Redfirebird: What’s happened to her?

BoxOfficeMan: iJack poisoned her with a psychotropic reboot, a panic inducing Spider-Man movie. They can’t help her out there, but I can. Get her downstairs, meet me in the alley.

BoxOfficeMan activates a device, in the distance, something has stirred.

BoxOfficeMan: iJack has been smuggling his movie into the interwebs hidden in Finke’s shipments.

Redfirebird: What was he planning?

BoxOfficeMan: I don’t know.

Redfirebird: Was he working for Finke?

BoxOfficeMan: He mentioned someone else…someone worse. She needs the antidote before the

damage becomes permanent.

Redfirebird: How long does she have?

BoxOfficeMan: Not long.

There’s buzzing in the distance.

Redfirebird: What is that?

BoxOfficeMan: Backup.

Outside the thread…

CoolioD1: WAT DAT?!

Suddenly a DDOS attack strikes, rendering the police ineffective as numbers swarm the entire place. They crash in through the thread. Badass music strikes, and everybody but BoxOfficeMan is affected. Redfirebird trudges on with ECSTASY to a corner outside the thread while BoxOfficeMan meets them outside.

BoxOfficeMan: How is she?

Redfirebird: She’s fading. We gotta go. I’ll get my app.

BoxOfficeMan: I BROUGHT MINE.

Redfirebird: Yours?

The Box Office Mobile App revs up and zooms by Redfirebird….nobody has ever quite seen an app like this.

Redfirebird: I’ve gotta get me one of those.

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 11