rukaio101

Rukaio's Reviews (Take Two)

Okay, here are my top 25 for the year. I can hear Spaghetti's laughter already.

1. The Academy

2. A Love to Die For

3. The Legend of Redwall

4. The Giver

5. Death Note: The Game Begins

6. Mushishi

7. Resonance

8. Uncharted 2

9. The Dresden Files: Storm Front

10. The Bronx is Burning

11. Starcraft: Brood War

12. The Guardian of the West

13. Age of Empires

14. Run & Gun

15. Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

16. Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

17. Feed

18. Walls of Stone

19. Hard to Find 

20. Hand Drawn Heroes

21. Curling Men

22. Catch the Pigeon

23. The Mansion

24. Cinema Studies

25. The Last Rider

Also, an honorable mention goes to Horror House which I enjoyed more than most of the films on this list but for entirely the wrong reasons.

Edited by Za Rukaio!
  • Like 3

Okay, here are my top 25 for the year. I can hear Spaghetti's laughter already.

1. The Academy

2. A Love to Die For

3. The Legend of Redwall

4. The Giver

5. Death Note: The Game Begins

6. Mushishi

7. Resonance

8. Uncharted 2

9. Death Note: The Game Begins

10. The Bronx is Burning

11. Starcraft: Brood War

12. The Guardian of the West

13. Age of Empires

14. Run & Gun

15. Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

16. Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

17. Feed

18. Walls of Stone

19. Hard to Find 

20. Hand Drawn Heroes

21. Curling Men

22. Catch the Pigeon

23. The Mansion

24. Cinema Studies

25. The Last Rider

Also, an honorable mention goes to Horror House which I enjoyed more than most of the films on this list but for entirely the wrong reasons.

At least I got the honourable mention :)  [trust me, the 2nd one will probably be even worse]

Though I really wasn't expecting any of my films to make the top 25

Okay, here are my top 25 for the year. I can hear Spaghetti's laughter already. 1. The Academy2. A Love to Die For3. The Legend of Redwall4. The Giver5. Death Note: The Game Begins6. Mushishi7. Resonance8. Uncharted 29. Death Note: The Game Begins10. The Bronx is Burning11. Starcraft: Brood War12. The Guardian of the West13. Age of Empires14. Run & Gun15. Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel16. Freddy vs Jason vs Ash17. Feed18. Walls of Stone19. Hard to Find 20. Hand Drawn Heroes21. Curling Men22. Catch the Pigeon23. The Mansion24. Cinema Studies25. The Last Rider Also, an honorable mention goes to Horror House which I enjoyed more than most of the films on this list but for entirely the wrong reasons.

You must really like Death Note to have it twice
  • Like 2

You must really like Death Note to have it twice

What are you talking about? #9 is The Dresden Files: Stormfront. And always has been. Always...

Just ignore where it says I edited it. And the two posts that quoted it before I could edit it. Also, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Posted Image

1, 2, 12, 20, 24, with none of the films as I expected. Thanks, Rukaio! :)

Just to say, the only films I have reviewed of yours so far (I think) are guardian of the west and a love to die for and both could make my top 5

But honestly, I'm more surprised that ALTDF, a fun little filler I sort of dumped in February, is actually #2. In fact, everyone but Numbers seemed to really like it. Maybe a dark horse campaign for JLaw in Best Supporting Actress is in store...

• Like 2

But honestly, I'm more surprised that ALTDF, a fun little filler I sort of dumped in February, is actually #2. In fact, everyone but Numbers seemed to really like it. Maybe a dark horse campaign for JLaw in Best Supporting Actress is in store...

Does she really count a Supporting Actress in that film, though?

Yeah, good point. I'm sure she might get a few votes, though, considering how the field of Best Actress seems kind of weak this year. 

It does, doesn't it? I think were only about 6 entries last I checked. I pushed Sigourney up from Supporting to widen it a bit. (Although I suppose I can't criticise you for putting Lawrence in Supporting now)

Well for the Simpsons for who is cedricThere isn't a character called cedricI have really embarrassingly called professor frink by cedric by mistake so cedric is actually professor frink

While we're waiting for the totals to come in, I'm thinking about doing an Oscar special to discuss and predict what films could/should be nominated. So if you're planning on updating your FYC post, I'd do it now. 

Speaking of, Spaghetti, why haven't you put Chessmen or Thomas was Alone up for consideration?

While we're waiting for the totals to come in, I'm thinking about doing an Oscar special to discuss and predict what films could/should be nominated. So if you're planning on updating your FYC post, I'd do it now. Speaking of, Spaghetti, why haven't you put Chessmen or Thomas was Alone up for consideration?

:o What?! Seriously, although I think me putting both on my top 25 list will make him change his mind.

While we're waiting for the totals to come in, I'm thinking about doing an Oscar special to discuss and predict what films could/should be nominated. So if you're planning on updating your FYC post, I'd do it now. 

Speaking of, Spaghetti, why haven't you put Chessmen or Thomas was Alone up for consideration?

Because I haven't updated the list yet. XD

But seriously, I'm kind of expecting Redwall to sweep the Animated Film category anyway. Still going to go full steam ahead with my three contenders.

Edited by Spaghetti