Punishment

Weekend Actuals 12/6-12/8 Frz $31.6m CF $26.2M

I saw CF for my third and likely final time in theaters. 

Ranking it among the Potters...

DH1

DH2

HBP

PoA

CF

I was on a high...but those Potters had better repeat viewing experiences. The problem with CF is that there are few interesting characters and you can't care for any of them except for Katniss. 

I saw CF for my third and likely final time in theaters. 

Ranking it among the Potters...

DH1

DH2

HBP

PoA

CF

I was on a high...but those Potters had better repeat viewing experiences. The problem with CF is that there are few interesting characters and you can't care for any of them except for Katniss. 

okey dokey.

• Like 2

BOM, in their sunday report, said that Tangled fell 56% to something like $21.6 million. So Frozen held better than Tangled.

Thanks Walt! I need you to answer another question for me I had about the Disney Marvel Xmen ownership.

Go for it. I am always happy to answer questions.

So I was trying to watch the Final Decision (conclusion of DOFP animated) on YT and Disney blocked it.

I was under the impression that Fox had the rights to their cartoons that they made. DOFP 1&2 aren't blocked by Disney. But no matter where I search, The Final Decision is blocked. Did they divide up ownership of those cartoons or something?

• Like 1