Noctis

Wednesday #'s: CF 1.9m, Frozen 1.8m

As many of you who have known me for a while might know, animation is not my thing.  But Frozen really hit home with me.  It's the first animated film I've seen in perhaps 20 years that I absolutely loved.  I've liked others such as DM2 and HTTYD but never like this.  Maybe I'm a microcosm of how the general public is reacting to the film.

• Like 10

Now that's a hold. Last Wednesday for Frozen was 1.831 mil, it's so close that when actuals come out it could end up being flat, or even increase.

Both Catching Fire and Frozen are great movies that deserve every penny they make.

It's so nice to see 2 movies I like co-existing and having great runs together, especially after such a relatively weak last few months.

• Like 8

Loving Frozens run. It's making $250m more and more of a guarantee as each day passes!

I think it's a lock. I would even say even $260m-$270m is guaranteed, guess the real question is if it could go higher than $280m-$290m area.