K1stpierre

Foxface under the hat!!! The Hunger Games Characters under the Sorting Hat!!!

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which house should Foxface be under?

• Gryfindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

For Gale, I say Slytherin. He's clearly shows he has leadership skills and has that "it's all about what I want" attitude throughout the books. In MJ, we even get to see how cunning Gale is (not going to say anything due to spoilers) and even cruel he can be to people just to get what he wants. Some might argue that it's because he's brave, but I think underneath it all he's not doing the things he does for other people, but for himself out of anger. He is a slytherin to me.

Yeah, I knew Gale would be close to either a Slytherin or Gryfindor. I think you could make the argument that his actions were out of bravery or selfishness. I think Gale has bravery, which I think the movie shows more of. But, I think book Gale just comes out as more Slyther to me.

I voted Haymitch for Ravenclaw, because throughout the whole series, despite Haymitch being a drunk he was always shown as being very smart. Even in his Hunger Games, it's how he won his games, by outsmarting everyone. He thinks things through and is very meticulous when giving out sponsor gifts to Katniss when she was in both arenas. I think his intelligence is clearly his biggest personality factor,and would deem him a Ravenclaw.

I am curious though to hear what other people think. I think he could be argued for other houses.

• Like 1

You can make good arguments for Haymitch being Ravenclaw, Slytherin, or even Gryffindor (though that one's the least strong case IMO).

I'm stuck between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, at least through most of the first two books.

• Like 1